What's new

SynthV Solaria is UNREAL

It is kind of crazy how much better Solaria still is than every other voice, even the others from Eclipsed. Something about her tonality pushes it just past the border of that AI sound. It's much more noticeable on the male voices, and it's not just SynthV. All of the voice mod services coming out have the same mid range honk.

It is kind of crazy how much better Solaria still is than every other voice, even the others from Eclipsed. Something about her tonality pushes it just past the border of that AI sound. It's much more noticeable on the male voices, and it's not just SynthV. All of the voice mod services coming out have the same mid range honk.
I wouldn't say that. It's really genre dependant. I've had Solaria beaten plenty of times by other voices. I think overall, Weina is actually a better voice than Solaria when it comes to just pure performance. I think people get wow'd more easily by Solaria because she's kind of over the top sounding but that's also the same reason she doesn't always fit with everything.

I said it earlier - I have 24 voices (well, 23. Asterian is the lite version) and I constantly change and shift voices around to see who works. And it can be really surprising how well someone you didn't expect can fit into a part. Like I said in the other post - it's best not to fall into patterns with the voices otherwise you'll end up missing out on some magical moments when a voice you didn't expect to, really really clicks with a part.

Also don't underestimate the different vocal styles of each singer. Some singers the styles don't vary that much and others I've found vary strongly - especially with the Japanese vocalists. I'm working on something now that I thought Solaria would have killed and instead Natalie on Bold killed Solaria. :emoji_joy:

Eleanor Forte i think is same and better in some ways. Thats what so cool about it. Same problem we have when hiring players and singers. Some are better then others, and some are better at certain styles.

I really enjoy listening to your uses of Synthesizer-V voices! Post some more. I was thinking of making a country song. It might be really good.

Last edited:
Anybody using it with Logic? The full window doesn't seem resizable, stand alone is, but can't resize in Logic? Looked for a setting to change but haven't found...

Frimomen sounds like he might be a good voice for that
View attachment frimomencountry.mp4

Video source:

Beautiful composition! I will buy that singer today. Its got some Elvis in him. Wow what a great song. We are on the same plane. Two westerns came across my desk this year. 1 animation, the other a feature. It called for that exact same sound.
Scary. Maybe you auditioned for it.
Clint Eastwood mixed with “My Name Is Nobody” . Thank you ! Your awesome, and a amazing song writer and programmer of Synth-V.

Last edited:
Hey how did you maintain his long notes with scoops up? With “-“ ?
Its so spot on! Ha i love it. Going up stairs to my studio and going to have a go at it. Gota have one of those songs on hand for when westerns come across my desk next time.

Here buy this, add in some fun stuff and you have a world wide hit song!

Anybody using it with Logic? The full window doesn't seem resizable, stand alone is, but can't resize in Logic? Looked for a setting to change but haven't found...
I use in DP but i just run it stand alone, in background and switch.
Until today when i found it as a efx plugin, not instrument. I will try in logic to see what happens.

I just found out that in Logic the Synth-V window does NOT resize. So its the plugin not your computer. Mine did exact same thing. Just remember to be carful with undo. When I undid stuff twice my synth-V lost all its tracks. I had to record in synth-V plugin, and playback in Logic with logic transport controls. To make it simple just go to "Project" in Synth-V and select "sync with host" I think. Then turn on CLICK in logic. Then use transport controls in Synth-V to record and do stuff. It's confusing but allows you to compose your composition with band (in logic) then ADD the melody singing track. Once you get it nailed down then use "bounce" in Synth-V to render a better wav file of you voices mix.

Last edited:
I have him and he's definitely not accent free. He's nowhere near as bad as some of the Japanese voices but he definitely has an accent. I still like him though.
where is Fremomen? I am trying to buy him but only found a funky site in Japanese.
Not on Synth-V site. I did find Faros on Eclips.

Last edited:
where is Fremomen? I am trying to buy him but only found a funky site in Japanese.
Not on Synth Z site. I did find Faros on Eclips.
That's where I bought him. It's the only place I found to buy him - on DLSite which is a japanese site. They sell out of Japan, but it's a bit convoluted. You have to buy points from a third party site and deposit them in your account and then use them to buy the voice. I spent a fortune with them so it's safe, just very tedious.

They used to accept Master Card and Visa but for whatever reason they're not currently and so this points system is the only workaround.

Not on Synth Z site. I did find Faros on Eclips.
I was helped with this same problem. Here is the helpful post:

I was helped with this same problem. Here is the helpful post:

Just bought him! Found him on a Japanese site. I had a page open side by side with a Japanese translator site. I added to cart, then cart was in English and I used PayPal! and he is in my database up and running. I also found some free ones that came with Synth-V in its manual online. Had no clue!

Second one down. First is a disk? Second one is download. CLICK Picture of Cart then you will go to English. Enjoy!

Last edited:
I just found out that in Logic the Synth Z window does NOT resize. So its the plugin not your computer. Mine did exact same thing. Just remember to be carful with undo. When I undid stuff twice my synth z lost all its tracks. I had to record in synth z plugin, and playback in Logic with logic transport controls. To make it simple just go to "Project" in Synth Z and select "sync with host" I think. Then turn on CLICK in logic. Then use transport controls in Synth Z to record and do stuff. It's confusing but allows you to compose you band then ADD the melody singing track. Onece you get it nailed down then use "bounce" in Synth z to render a better wav file of you voices mix.
Thanks! And thanks for the info on transport. il just playing around with it on some older tunes of mine so that will work just fine. But for writing i hope they fix the window sooner rather than later.

Top Bottom