What's new

Synthesizer V - Vocaloid haters might want to check this

This is another ‘church’ song, my first with Saros singing main and harmony.

I have been impressed with what @shotsi673 has been achieving with Saros and listening to these songs I wanted a ‘dark’ tone, so set the Gender setting to +0.165.

The Bvs use Solaria, Sheena, Natalie and Mai singing in pairs. The polyphonic choir part is Arturia’s Augmented Voices – yes it would be possible to use Synth V for this too: oh for a SynthV choir plugin!

Quick question: Would it be accurate to say that Synth V still cannot handle tempo changes?
no; synth V can handle tempo changes you have to type the BPM into the time line where the bar number is... just double click and tempo box appears. only time its difficult is if your DAW tempo changes steadily from one bar to next..i.e. bar 150 is 120 BPM and you want to linearly change to 125 BPM at bar 151. for example.

if you use the new wav to mid feature then Synth V will follow time changes generated from your DAW.

Hi, Is there a download page for Dreamtronics voicebanks? I bought Hayden and Ritchy from DLsite, but cannot find the email message with their download links. Thanks...

Hi, Is there a download page for Dreamtronics voicebanks? I bought Hayden and Ritchy from DLsite, but cannot find the email message with their download links. Thanks...
DL Site doesn't send you an email with download links.

You have to do it from your account. Click on your account on the top and then "Purchase History" from the drop down menu.

On the purchase history page, scroll down until you see the heading "refine". There should be the list of stuff you bought. If you don't see anything, click on "Month of purchase" and make sure it says "all" and then click "Display". All your purchases should be listed.

Next to each voice, you'll see a little purple icon with a cloud and an arrow pointing down. Click on that and that will take you to a page where you can see your serial number and it has a link to download the voice.

As I have not found anything on dreamtonics but the installation instruction seem to indicate there is only one license coming with it ?

Any experience with it ? I am on the road the weekend with my notebook, but if it is really only one license I would wait with installation till I am back home at my regular PC.

And if thats true, any way to just install a demo on the notebook to just try out some things ?

As I have not found anything on dreamtonics but the installation instruction seem to indicate there is only one license coming with it ?

Any experience with it ? I am on the road the weekend with my notebook, but if it is really only one license I would wait with installation till I am back home at my regular PC.

And if thats true, any way to just install a demo on the notebook to just try out some things ?
Their licensing is weird... one machine for Synthesizer-V, but up to three machines for the voicebanks.

You can activate and deactivate a license so you can move Synth-V to a different machine. I've never tried it, nor have I tried running it on multiple machines with a single license.

For me, it's inconvenient to keep activating and de-activating, and I ended up buying a second license of Synth-V for my laptop, but only one license for each voice I have. That has seemed to present its own set of problems for updating versions, but at least it always works for me on both my laptop and my desktop, whenever I need it.

Their licensing is weird... one machine for Synthesizer-V, but up to three machines for the voicebanks.

You can activate and deactivate a license so you can move Synth-V to a different machine. I've never tried it, nor have I tried running it on multiple machines with a single license.

For me, it's inconvenient to keep activating and de-activating, and I ended up buying a second license of Synth-V for my laptop, but only one license for each voice I have. That has seemed to present its own set of problems for updating versions, but at least it always works for me on both my laptop and my desktop, whenever I need it.
Thanks for explanation, thats really kind of weird.

Any idea if you could run the voicebanks with the free version of Syntesizer V (as its new territory for me I am not sure but I thought their is a free/demo version of Syntesizer V).

Just to try out some things on the weekend.

DL Site doesn't send you an email with download links.

You have to do it from your account. Click on your account on the top and then "Purchase History" from the drop down menu.

On the purchase history page, scroll down until you see the heading "refine". There should be the list of stuff you bought. If you don't see anything, click on "Month of purchase" and make sure it says "all" and then click "Display". All your purchases should be listed.

Next to each voice, you'll see a little purple icon with a cloud and an arrow pointing down. Click on that and that will take you to a page where you can see your serial number and it has a link to download the voice.
Thank you for the detailed instructions. I would not have found my S/Ns without them. Cheers...

Thanks for explanation, thats really kind of weird.

Any idea if you could run the voicebanks with the free version of Syntesizer V (as its new territory for me I am not sure but I thought their is a free/demo version of Syntesizer V).

Just to try out some things on the weekend.
Yes, you can.

Then let's hope, that no issues will arise in the future, because it's a violation of Nr.8 of the EULA to use one SynthV license on two computers.
I originally bought my Synthesizer V Editor from Anicute in mid 2021. In the Anicute respone email, along with download locations and registration code, it says, quote:

"Your Synthesizer V Editor registration code is as follows:
(it can be installed with three [my emphasis] times)
WJDBZ********************"
end quote.

Does this mean that Item #8 of the EULA has been added/changed later by Dreamtonics? Or could it perhaps be interpreted (similar to PS) as implying that SV can only run on one of the licensee's computers at the same time?

Or that the registration code is only valid for, say, two reinstallations on the same computer, in case of e.g. crashes or h/w upgrades?

I originally bought my Synthesizer V Editor from Anicute in mid 2021. In the Anicute respone email, along with download locations and registration code, it says, quote:

"Your Synthesizer V Editor registration code is as follows:
(it can be installed with three [my emphasis] times)
WJDBZ********************"
end quote.

Does this mean that Item #8 of the EULA has been added/changed later by Dreamtonics? Or could it perhaps be interpreted (similar to PS) as implying that SV can only run on one of the licensee's computers at the same time?

Or that the registration code is only valid for, say, two reinstallations on the same computer, in case of e.g. crashes or h/w upgrades?
No, #8 wasn't changed. That means, that you can install on three machines and then that's it. The fourth installation will fail and you will need to contact Dreamtonics.

It made this way for hardware changes, e.g. a new computer, not for simultaneous use on several machines. It has a reason, that you can deactivate a license.

Complex and maybe a very special EULA, yes.

PS: I didn't test this. This was explained in the Official Synth V Forum.

Last edited:
Top Bottom