What's new

Synchron Duality Strings Contest with Guy Bacos - Free 30-Day Demo Licenses!

Oh man, never had such FOMO for missing a contest before!! This is so cool y'all. Very sadly, I'm away from all my usual composing tools until the 14th. 😭

This is great idea.

Can you please add Sibelius file as well to the contest files? or at least the score in pdf?
I Imported the provided midi file to Sibelius, but it was all over the place.

Thanks

Hi Asaad,
We decided against notation variations for this one.
Guy is recording his parts live, so nothing is quantized, which makes adaptation really hard.

If you have the chance, go with another DAW.

Sorry to have no better news there.

Hey guys, did you managed to download Synchron Duality Strings without a problem?

It's already the second day I'm downloading them in Vienna Assistant, and I'm just only half way done. :confused: The download speed falls down constantly (or even freezes) for I don't know what reason. My internet connection is good. I haven't experienced such problems with any other libraries downloading, but I remember downloading Hello Free Instruments in Vienna Assistant was also a bit stressful for me.

Hey guys, did you managed to download Synchron Duality Strings without a problem?

It's already the second day I'm downloading them in Vienna Assistant, and I'm just only half way done. :confused: The download speed falls down constantly (or even freezes) for I don't know what reason. My internet connection is good. I haven't experienced such problems with any other libraries downloading, but I remember downloading Hello Free Instruments in Vienna Assistant was also a bit stressful for me.
It can have multiple reasons. It can be the anti virus software, or even the geographic location, download dive speed, or your ISP is throttling torrent downloads.
Please get in touch with our support if temporarily disabling the anti virus does not solve the issue. My colleagues will investigate this issue.

I started downloading at this moment. So far it's fine at 70-100 MB/s

This picture doesn't change for me for hours now=(

Thank you for the quick reply, @Ben! I'm writing a message to the support now.
I'm not sure what kind of antivirus I have on my Mac :P I didn't install any specifically - I guess the default one is Firewall? It's turned off.

It seems to be stuck "Verifying" - I had the same issue myself a few weeks ago when I cancelled the installation and tried to restart, it got stuck on Verifying until I deleted the downloaded files so it could download them again. I had cancelled the installation the first time because the installation seemed to have frozen at a certain percentage. After deleting and letting it redownload (the download only took 15-20 minutes because my internet is so fast), the install still froze at the same spot, but this time I just left it for 6 hours, and it finally suddenly finished and everything was good.

If I remember well within the Vienna Assistant you can select to download the individual sections.
When I downloaded the lib, the process stopped in the middle of "Cellos Stereo Mics" but Violins and Violas were already downloaded. At this point I deleted the incomplete cellos files and selected cellos and basses only on Vienna Assistant before start the downloadin again. In this way you can avoid the long "verifying..." step.

Try downloading one item at a time...! I remember having same issues a year ago when the switch to Ilok and VA happened.

Hi Asaad,
We decided against notation variations for this one.
Guy is recording his parts live, so nothing is quantized, which makes adaptation really hard.

If you have the chance, go with another DAW.

Sorry to have no better news there.
Hi Paul,

Thanks for the reply. I don't use midi keyboard. I work in Sibelius and then send to DAW to continue.

I am trying to download the library on sandisk extreme pro ssd, and i got this message, please advise.

Thanks

Attachments

• Synchron Duality Strings Contest with Guy Bacos - Free 30-Day Demo Licenses!
    1.PNG
    34.3 KB · Views: 5
Hi Paul,

Thanks for the reply. I don't use midi keyboard. I work in Sibelius and then send to DAW to continue.

I am trying to download the library on sandisk extreme pro ssd, and i got this message, please advise.

Thanks
solved. I formatted the ssd.

Top Bottom