What's new

Studio Percussion by Marcos Ciscar - 50% off 15/4 - 15/5!

Hi everyone!

After a few windy days everything is calm again and the crane birds are singing outside my studio. Springtime is beautiful in Sweden and I hope you're enjoying the season where you are.

I'm having some product sales anticipating some major changes ahead. This month I'll be offering my Kontakt instrument "Studio Percussion" 50% off list price. Ok, so what is this?

Well. Studio percussion comes from my passion for percussive instruments. Already as a kid I loved to play drums on just about anything. Then, as a youngster I had my first synthesizer, a digital multitimbral unit with a drums and percussion bank added. It was great fun to play with the percussion sounds. Years later, I bought my congas, bongos etcetera and started playing the real instruments. But without the joy of the old percussion bank (with GM mapping standard) maybe this wouldn't have happened.

So, after creating Kontakt instruments for a few years I was curious: Could I recreate that joy? Could I make an easy to play percussion bank with the same note mapping as my first synth but with superior sound quality and authentic expression?

Studio Percussion is a high quality GM standard percussion set with a few add ons. Recorded at audiophile level. Offering very musical results.
Listen to the demo track here:

It works well both as a song writing tool or as a production tool for mix-ready tracks. And now the pricetag is even better! Read more about it and purchase it here:

Hope you enjoy it!

Greetings,

Marcos Ciscar

Haven't bought much of anything this year until the last 2 weeks. I grabbed this with the intention of using it in some organic house/afro house productions based on the tight sound of the studio it was recorded in.

Top Bottom