What's new

Studio One Scoring Tools - Black Friday Sale until December 1st

Lukas

Hey everyone,

Scoring Tools for Studio One is still on sale until December 1st.

The add-on uses Studio One's scripting engine to add entirely new functionality tailored to scoring to picture and composing with sample libraries and virtual instruments.

MAJOR FEATURES
  • Track Visibility Commands & Macros
  • Track Tags & Tag Editor (Studio One 6 only!)
  • Import Markers from Timecode
  • Cursor movement commands (Beat/Frame/Second/Grid)
  • Multi-Part MIDI Editing Shortcut Commands
  • Colorize Parts for quick and easy MIDI Multi-Part Editing
  • Nudge Notes by Velocity and Sound Variation
  • Move Tracks to Folder
  • Connect Tracks/Channels to Bus
  • Select Notes by Sound Variation
  • Easy installation and update process
14 Scripts, 26 Studio One commands, 6 Macros and 1 Macro Toolbar.

Intro offer: 24,99 € until December 1st (regular price 29,99 €)

Go to Shop

More information in the announcement & discussion thread:

Cheers, Lukas

Last edited:
Hi Lucas,

I really find your macros useful and use them every day now. I just saw your YouTube announcement of the 1.1 upgrade. When following the instruction for downloading from Studio One the download link on the site urged me to log in. I searched my email boxes but found no email and I clicked the "forgot password" script (for both of my most used email accounts) but it seems I didn't create an account when buying Scoring Tools. So, what would be the way to upgrade in this situation?
-
I just created an account now, but my original purchase seems to not have been captured by the site/webshop setup, as this error message comes up: "There are no products associated with your account with Lukas Ruschitzka | Studio One Scripts"

Last edited:
The link that pops by clicking the "info" on the macro tool sends you to the purchase page only.

The email you got from Payhip after you first purchased it is the one that has the download link. Looks like this.

1672681888555.png

Click download and it'll open a page with the download button. It will download 1.1 now, next update same link will download the latest.

@Per Boysen I've just sent out an e-mail with the download link to the product. The download link always points to the latest version of the add-on.

@Lukas – Nudge notes by sound variations, does this mean, you can assign different nudge values to sound variations ? I‘m waiting since ages, that it‘s possible to assign individual (negativ)delays in a DAW to Expression Maps/Articulation IDs/Sound Variations. This indeed would be a real game changer and a reason to move to a DAW that‘s capable of ! Nudging per variation would at least be half the way.

@Lukas – Nudge notes by sound variations, does this mean, you can assign different nudge values to sound variations ? I‘m waiting since ages, that it‘s possible to assign individual (negativ)delays in a DAW to Expression Maps/Articulation IDs/Sound Variations. This indeed would be a real game changer and a reason to move to a DAW that‘s capable of ! Nudging per variation would at least be half the way.
Yes, I agree. A true game-changer!

Nudge notes by sound variations, does this mean, you can assign different nudge values to sound variations ?
Yes, there's a "Nudge Notes by Velocity" command that can also filter by Sound Variation. It's an editing action, however, not delays you assign to specific Sound Variations for playback globally. This would be a feature request for Studio One.

nudge notes.gif

By using macros, you can of course define several different variations & delay values and run them all at once.

Last edited:
Yes, there's a "Nudge Notes by Velocity" command that can also filter by Sound Variation. It's an editing action, however, not delays you assign to specific Sound Variations for playback globally. This would be a feature request for Studio One.

nudge notes.gif

By using macros, you can of course define several different variations & delay values and run them all at once.
Thanks for the reply, this is a very useful macro, makes me more and more leaning to S1. One last question. Would it be also possible to create a macro, that assigns legato to a selection (let‘s say like the one that already exists legato +10ms) and moves everything but the first note a certain amount forward ?

Probably, yes:

- Length (Legato / Overlap Correction)
- Select Notes (At interval, Event count, Select at every n-th position = 1, Start selection at n-th position = 2)
- Nudge Notes
- (optionally) Find and Apply Variation ("legato")

Top Bottom