What's new

Studio One 6 is coming!

I haven't used Studio One for ages, despite having updated to 6. I'm having a real struggle reading the minuscule text and wondered if I'd missed a way to zoom the whole application - I know that I can zoom this, that and the other but it's specifically the text I'm having issues with. If I can't do this I'll have to put Studio One out to pasture (or maybe it's me that should be put out to pasture.) ;)

just noticed presonus has discontinued artist upgrades completely a few months back, you need to buy the whole program again to get 6 or upgrade to pro

just noticed presonus has discontinued artist upgrades completely a few months back, you need to buy the whole program again to get 6 or upgrade to pro
You mean upgrade to Pro from Artist? It's still available, the trick is never buy directly from Presonus. I paid less than $180 for Pro 5 from Artist. Similar price below.

You mean upgrade to Pro from Artist? It's still available, the trick is never buy directly from Presonus. I paid less than $180 for Pro 5 from Artist. Similar price below.
No, upgrade from artist to artist, for example 5 to 6

Recently I wanted to update Artist 5 to 6 (PRO is overkill) so I bought Artist 6 license for 40 bucks on Knobcloud.

I'm having a real struggle reading the minuscule text and wondered if I'd missed a way to zoom the whole application
System scaling is the answer but unfortunately this is the only option I found. At least my magnifying glass is finally retired ;)

Top Bottom