What's new

For Sale Steinberg Iconica, Studio One Pro, UVI

danijell

yes, I am... no, I haven't...
For the last year I've been "returning" to playing after 20 yrs of "abstinence" from music, and have been looking for the "right" tools. And I've found it in Steinberg Pro + HW synths. That's the reason for I am selling all of those VST's - just in case you are wondering why :)

All PPal and licence transfer fees included.

STEINBERG (download codes ready to transfer):
  1. Steinberg Iconica Ensambles ... 100 €
  2. Steinberg Iconica Opus ... 300 €
PRESONUS:
  1. Studio One 5.5 Professional BUNDLE ... 130 € (includes all from the list below):
  • Studio One Professional 5.5
  • PreSonus Symphonic Orchestra
  • PreSonus Studio Grand
  • Tom Brechtlein Drums Vol. 1 - HD/Multitrack
  • Fat Channel XT
  • Ampire

UVI BUNDLE 75 €
UVX670
UVI PX P10
UVI Model D Grand Piano

AcousticSamples - AS Guitar Collection 75 €
+ Telematic V3
+ Strategy
+ Sunbird
+ GD-6

AAS Session Bundle 7 €

AAS Lounge Lizard EP-4 40 €
+ Insomnia (EP-4 sound pack)

Last edited:
I've just completed transaction with @YoungCee - great and correct in communication - full recommended for potential future coop... tnx and enjoy...

...well... it's been a while since last post :)
...and some else stuff added - as I don't use it, and it just resting in my zeros and ones...

I'm kind-of interested in opus since i'm looking to buy my first all-round orchestral library but honestly I don't really like the sound that much and the reviews aren't great. If BBCSO and Eastwest hollywood go on offer at £240 there is no way i would think about iconica at £300. If you'd go down to £150 I would think about it. I know that's crazy low but i really don't think it matches other libs in that range

Well - I don't think you've should give money to sth you don't really like (nevermind the reviews) - even if it's a steal... And I'd rather give it as a gift to someone who'll find it great and who learns it's craft but is low on money :emoji_innocent:.

tnx for offer, anyway

Well - I don't think you've should give money to sth you don't really like (nevermind the reviews) - even if it's a steal... And I'd rather give it as a gift to someone who'll find it great and who learns it's craft but is low on money :emoji_innocent:.

tnx for offer, anyway
yeah that's probably good advice, tnx

Top Bottom