What's new

Spitfire Total Performance Legato -- xlnt

JohnG

Hi all,

I just was looking through the video for Spitfire's Total Performance Legato and am very excited about it. After a bit of noodling, I felt I got the hang of its functionality and I think it's a huge winner.

Not sure why they added the flutter tongue on the trumpet and flute for the lowest vibrato (cc21) setting, but it doesn't do any harm I guess. Maybe it'll come in handy.

But overall, I would love to see this programming extended to many more instruments over time.

Kind regards,

John

[note: I have received free products from Spitfire Audio]

Hi all,

I just was looking through the video for Spitfire's Total Performance Legato and am very excited about it. After a bit of noodling, I felt I got the hang of its functionality and I think it's a huge winner.

Not sure why they added the flutter tongue on the trumpet and flute for the lowest vibrato (cc21) setting, but it doesn't do any harm I guess. Maybe it'll come in handy.

But overall, I would love to see this programming extended to many more instruments over time.

Kind regards,

John

[note: I have received free products from Spitfire Audio]
Indeed - really nice update. They have these total performance patches in Solo Strings as well - and really Performance Legato / Legato Performance patches have been around for a number of years by them that follow similar philosophies.

Paul just mentioned in his latest video that there will be more of these for additional instruments in 2023.

It’s really nice to see Spitfire innovating on existing libraries, and I’ll be very happy to see the trend continue.

Top Bottom