What's new

Spitfire Symphony Orchestra IS HERE - introducing MASSE

I cannot stop to watch the walkthrough video of Paul and this videolecture of Oliver. Happy day! You make a top of library... I would like to suggest that if its possible you can study the choice of a chinese strings library... :_) The Andy Kitbags are calling :_)

Isn't MASSE a competitor to Albion one wrt ready-baked orchestra sections?

I don't think so.
Albion ONE has ensembles with standard articulations and a lot of extras. Masse has more orchestrated patches with sections, that rather have characterized than standard articulations, put together from different ensemble sources and with orchestrated Tutti sections.

OK.... I'm gonna be an egocentric here, but has anyone checked out these:

(broken link removed)​

help to get the best out of this stuff, with new electronic orchestration tips and some really useful reference material

(yes Paul and I spent xmas writing them, so even if you're sitting on the shitter reading them would love to know what you think)

CH x

Funny you mention this, because only a couple weeks ago I was checking out the manual for Symphonic Woodwinds and was shocked at how well written and thoughtful it was. It was more than just "this option does this". There were actual notes on orchestration and the best usage of the library. I picked up some new ideas, and I've been using Spitfire/BML stuff for years! Thanks for the effort. [end ego stroking].

great! im going to delete all the source hog ensemble and long patches of the woodwinds/brass and replace them with masse one's! well done.

Oh well, not BH then. I am confused, Masse has a price of £299 but not available separately, yet is free to owners of Spitfire Symphony Orchestra. So how can there be a price if its free?

Pity, I have so much stuff already, but the cut down version would have been tempting.

The servers are getting hammered.
Could you guys stop your downloads for a bit?
I'll tell you when I'm finished downloading, I promise ;P

Top Bottom