What's new

Spitfire Audio Going Back To Direct Only Sales June 1

CH hints at some SA office being set up in the US in his willie-waving-wideo-wlog-waffle. Maybe there will be a SA US shop for you... Or maybe not.

Hi @mc_deli do you mean Chris Hein? And could you please give me a link to the article? I'd be grateful.

I realize it's not directed at me, but I believe Christian Henson mentioned it in one of his YouTube videos. Probably the one about the pop-up event in LA.

Ewwps who knows where I got Chris from in a topic regarding Spitfire, thanks Allan and sorry for misreading, mc_deli.

I'm terribly sorry that my poor "Neanderthal brain" just can't comprehend the reasoning behind some of the points being made here. Your intellect clearly far surpasses my own, so I bow before you oh great Vastman.
Thank you... I accept your deference! :rofl:

Now I'll go back to downloading and hopefully enjoying my two recent Spitfire wish list purchases and the libraries I acquired from other companies once i decided to forgo spitfire's full orchestra package after reflecting on this issue.

Different strokes for different folks. :2thumbs:

Last edited:
Evo Grid 3...I'd fooled around with it on my friend's computer, but this is way beyond what I anticipated, even after watching the walkthroughs about a zillion times. One of the best parts about it is its generally more soft, lush sound. Not for the Ark 1-sound worshipping folks necessarily (though there are some very weighty things you could do with this library, even forgetting the sound design possibilities).

However, I'm not sure I'm happier about the amazing instrument or the fact that my American debit card went through NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER, YAY!

Top Bottom