What's new

Spitfire Audio : Abbey Road 1 Modular Orchestra - Speculation Thread.

Once the wait is over, it's like it never existed.

There's been long waits for so many products over the years. This 106-page thread is a good illustration of that. But all of them cease to matter the moment of release, and it becomes just another thing on the market.

---
EDIT (for clarity):
Once the wait is over, it's like that wait never existed.

Last edited:

There's been long waits for so many products over the years. This 106-page thread is a good illustration of that. But all of them cease to matter the moment of release, and it becomes just another thing on the market.
Or maybe a lot of people are using them instead of being excited about using them. There isn't much to discuss once something is out because then the mystery is solved. It's not complicated

Or maybe a lot of people are using them instead of being excited about using them. There isn't much to discuss once something is out because then the mystery is solved. It's not complicated
I was responding to the previous posts (made today) expressing concern over the wait for the rest of ARO. Those concerns always disappear the moment the products are released.

I was not saying that the inevitable dropoff in conversation once something is released means people aren't using the instruments.

---
EDIT (for clarity):
Once the wait is over, it's like that wait never existed.
Based on the other threads here, the wait will change to the next product in line.

I’d say developer resources and prioritisation. The incoming LABS+ sounds like it might take up the hours, especially if SFA are working on subscription management etc

Perhaps also sales of SSO 2024 are in excess of AR ones? That would shift the resource balance too.

Top Bottom