What's new

Spitfire Audio “This is London Calling” - BBC Symphony Orchestra

My money is on Hans Zimmer making his famous London orchestral samples available to us via Spitfire. And maybe some part of his special sampling rig maybe via a next generation of the Spitfire VST.

SF hasn't put out that many libraries lately, considering the number of Sample Choppers that must work there (20?). Hopefully one or more libraries will be ready for purchase already at launch date!

-rant on-

21 pages of a thread to talk about a 45 sec Youtube video that is -

'An announcement to say that there will be an announcement'

-rant off-

I mean....dammit....was about to punch purchase on a couple of libraries for which I have a more-or-less immediate need. Not enthralled with having to figure out if I should wait for the somewhat unlikely subscription option or just pull the pin. This has not endeared me to to SA, for whom I otherwise have some fondness. Savvy marketing or simple annoyance.....I lean toward the latter.

I mean....dammit....was about to punch purchase on a couple of libraries for which I have a more-or-less immediate need. Not enthralled with having to figure out if I should wait for the somewhat unlikely subscription option or just pull the pin. This has not endeared me to to SA, for whom I otherwise have some fondness. Savvy marketing or simple annoyance.....I lean toward the latter.

Just to reiterate for anyone that hasn’t seen my earlier posts. It’s not subscription.

Top Bottom