What's new

Spectrasonics....in 7 days...

then some sort of kontakt competition would be killer!

I think you may be on to something here..... I think omnisphere's sample import has purposely been limited.... and I surely remember our talk a few years ago about the 'sound of samplers' that Eric took part in as well.
rsp

Hopefully a new Stylus! ... j/k

Even if they updated Stylus with a collection of new loops, those loops would eventually grow stale just like the current batch, so I can see why they haven't pursued an update.

But Trillian 2..... now my ears have perked up!

Eric has said he does not want to make a full on sampler.

I still laugh at the story Eric has told of offering the early version of Atmosphere to Roland and them telling him what do we want that for ? Years later....

:rofl:

That would be very interesting, but I doubt it very much.

I think the market for samplers is saturated already, so this would be a very risky decision to put cash into such development project. I am certain, Eric and his team have plenty of useful ideas in the drawer.

Hmm, lately they've announced new products over a suspense-filled several month period. Seems different here.

There is lots of tough competition for Rmx that there wasn't 10 years ago. I'm sure though that they could revolutionise the whole thing again!

This is going to hurt my wallet.
icon_cry.gif

Top Bottom