What's new

Soundyan Interstellar Waterphone VST/AU Plugin SALE - NOW 50% OFF

Soundyan

Soundyan Interstellar Waterphone VST/AU Plugin SALE -  NOW 50% OFF

Interstellar Waterphone 1.2

Available on soundyan.com/waterphone

FEATURES

• High quality, 24 bit stereo samples
  • Six different sound banks featuring different waterphones and mics.
  • Multi layers sampling techniques provide rich and natural feeling.
  • Plugin pitch controll and pitch-wheel range controll.
  • CC Automation learn
  • MTS-ESP support
  • Available as AU, VST3 and a standalone application
  • Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release envelope
  • Sample start offset
  • Low-pass and high-pass filters

Update ? Upgrade ?.....
Interested to know what you'd like changed?
Personally, I'd like to be able to scale constrain the virtual bow, and be able to give it a linear, rather than rotary, control method for when controlling it with a mouse.
I also found it a bit odd that some patches have more than one articulation, with no indication, either through the GUI's keyboard or via the patch names, that this is the case.
I can't fault the sound though, it's gorgeous! Well, apart from when it's really creepy.

Thank you! I'm glad to hear that you enjoy the sound!

Since the release of Interstellar Waterphone, my first plugin, I've been hard at work on several updates. Now that this version is stable, I've devoted myself to crafting a completely new plugin with a host of exciting features, including a greatly enhanced Virtual Bow.

In the meantime, don't miss out on the seasonal offer to purchase it at half price.

And for Interstellar Waterphone users, stay tuned for a generous discount on the upcoming waterphone plugin!

Thank you! I'm glad to hear that you enjoy the sound!

Since the release of Interstellar Waterphone, my first plugin, I've been hard at work on several updates. Now that this version is stable, I've devoted myself to crafting a completely new plugin with a host of exciting features, including a greatly enhanced Virtual Bow.

In the meantime, don't miss out on the seasonal offer to purchase it at half price.

And for Interstellar Waterphone users, stay tuned for a generous discount on the upcoming waterphone plugin!
Interesting news but that dont really answer my question: is this 1.2 a free update (and if yes: how to get), or a payed upgrade ?

Update ? Upgrade ?.....
Interesting news but that dont really answer my question: is this 1.2 a free update (and if yes: how to get), or a payed upgrade ?
Version 1.2 is indeed an update number, but it's been a while since I've released any updates. If you have an older version, you're entitled to the latest version for free, as it uses the same license number.

Top Bottom