What's new

Soundiron sale

I got bought the Omega bundle a few months ago. That's the best bang for buck. And while at first i thought this would include some good stuff along with lots of average stuff - i found out that 95% of what's included is just top notch.

I got bought the Omega bundle a few months ago. That's the best bang for buck. And while at first i thought this would include some good stuff along with lots of average stuff - i found out that 95% of what's included is just top notch.
I find myself going up the bundle ladder starting with the 5 instrument package deal a few months ago. The current deal is a pretty nice value, but if I pounce how long before the Omega Bundle is calling?

Personally I finally decided (it was still tough) that I'm just gonna hold out and splurge on Omega in the near future since I don't have any sort of time-pressing/immediate need to grab any of the stuff. $250 for the whole NI bundle is a totally fantastic deal, but I figure I'll just put that towards the whole shebang soon enough.

Probably is all up to Soundiron, not NI. According to https://vi-control.net/community/threads/resale-license-transfer-list.28264/ Soundiron is a "case by case" kind of people.

I completely forgot that thread exists. Good advice.

Is there any other way to download the products instead of using Connect? When I put the serial number into the Connect and hit download nothing happens and both soundiron.com/connect and continuata.net do not work.

Top Bottom