What's new

For Sale Soundiron Choral Libarary - Mars Mens Choir (last library) $100.00

psmk31452

I am selling the last license which is Soundiron's Mars Mens Choir

Nathan at Soundiron has stated this regarding the transfer of the liceses:

Hi Paul,

Thanks for reaching out.

Yes, you can transfer mars and venus. Once you have a new buyer lined up, just have them contact me here and I'll take care of their transfer and download.

We do charge a license transfer fee to the new buyer of 15% of retail for nonplayer libraries like olympus/mars/venus.

Let me know if you have further questions or issues.

Nathan

AVAILABLE Mars Mens

Mars Mens - $100 – $60 License Transfer FEE paid to Soundiron = I charge $40
Total cost to you $110

SOLD
Venus Women - $400 – Sale Price @ Soundiron $239 = $60 FEE paid to Soundiron = I charge $50
Total cost to you $110 SOLD

SOLD

Mercury Boys - $400 – Sale Price @ Soundiron $239 = $60 FEE paid to Soundiron = I charge $50
Total cost to you $110

I've already sold a couple of libraries and the licenses have been transferred. So, the buyer pays the $50 purchase price to me through PayPal and then send an email to Nathan at Soundiron and they will charge you $60 license transfer fee. So, the total cost for any one of these libraries would be $110. As you can see on their website each of these libraries are selling for $239 for their Black Friday sales event.

If it's not clear feel free to contact me and I can clarify.

Thank you,
Paul Keyes

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm interested in buying your Soundiron's Venus choir library. Now, I only want to make
sure that we are very clear about the price you are asking for it...

$60 FEE paid to Soundiron

and

$50 paid to you

Total cost: $110 USD

If this is correct and you really want to sell this library, please let me know how can we close this deal.

Thank You!

Hi,

I'm interested in buying your Soundiron's Venus choir library. Now, I only want to make
sure that we are very clear about the price you are asking for it...

$60 FEE paid to Soundiron

and

$50 paid to you

Total cost: $110 USD

If this is correct and you really want to sell this library, please let me know how can we close this deal.

Thank You!

You are correct.

I've already sold a couple of my Soundiron libraries.

You would send $50.00 to my PayPal account

[email protected]

Then I will contact Soundiron and the license would be transferred to you for $60.00.

Feel free to contact me if you need further clarification.

LIBRARY INSTALLED AND RUNNING!!

The whole transaction and license transfer went very smoothly, as well of the download and installation of the library. In the right hands this library will sound amazing. Well, I'm mostly a software, and samples library collector than a musician, but I do enjoy playing with this toys.

Thanks psmk31452 and Nathan from Soundiron for making this a painless shopping experience.

Take care!

Thanks again, Artplex.

I would still ask you to get back to me and let me know that the Mars Mens transfer went okay and you've got the library up and running.

And lastly enjoy the Holidays.

Paul

DONE!!

The whole process went very smoothly and now I have Mercury Boys Choir installed on my computer. Thanks once again to psmk31452 and Nathan for making transferring a license so easy.

Top Bottom