What's new

Sonoma -- safe to come out? [partial solution]

I'm still waiting. NI are clearly working on fixing Native Access and tidying up Kontakt, so I see no harm in letting that settle down before jumping.

And as far as I can discern, there are no benefits at all to moving to Sonoma. Zero. Nada. Zilch. with props to @Nick Batzdorf
Thanks, good to know. Logic Pro 11 requires Ventura as a minimum (which I’m on), so no need to update luckily.

And as far as I can discern, there are no benefits at all to moving to Sonoma. Zero. Nada. Zilch. with props to @Nick Batzdorf
Not that I can tell, although with one minor exception it's been working fine.

(The minor issue is a recurrence of one that was fixed previously in one of the Ventura updates: my Metric Halo interface sometimes loses connection when I wake the machine from sleep, requiring that I power it off and back on.)

I'm still stuck with the unsolved Sonoma/Logic/Kontakt/S-series III issue. If I could roll back to Ventura I would do it but alas that ship has long since sailed.

Yikes, I was thinking about updating to Sonoma this week but I might stick with Ventura as well. Great to hear that Logic 11 will work with Ventura, that's something I didn't expect. May 13 will be a fun day.

(.....Or an excruciatingly painful day, but my money's on fun!)

Top Bottom