What's new

(SOLD) Komplete 11 Ultimate (Trade for a few tracks)

mrd777

Hi,

I'll trade away Komplete 11 Ultimate, for someone who can produce 3 to 5 tracks, which are 2 minutes in length for my library. I'm looking for various styles. These would be exclusive one time tracks you would give to me. There wouldn't be royalties or any further payments after the tracks are give over.

I say 3 to 5 tracks because some tracks can be more complex and take longer to produce. Let me know if you're interested. Send PM w/ your offer.

Thanks!
Dave

Hi,

I'll trade away Komplete 11 Ultimate, for someone who can produce 3 to 5 tracks, which are 2 minutes in length for my library. I'm looking for various styles. These would be exclusive one time tracks you would give to me. There wouldn't be royalties or any further payments after the tracks are give over.

I say 3 to 5 tracks because some tracks can be more complex and take longer to produce. Let me know if you're interested. Send PM w/ your offer.

Thanks!
Dave
Sorry everyone, I am putting the deal on HOLD as I am in talks right now with someone already who took the trade.

Top Bottom