What's new

Show me your desk

THIS.

Thanks, this company seems to male the perfect product for me.

I haven't been around for a while, amazing how this thread is still going on...

Hi Lupez,

I can vouch for the Unterlass desks. After using two other brands where the drawer slides broke down after some usage, Unterlass Linear Guides Drawer System has been rock solid. In addition the drawer table itself is made of thin but rigid steel so there's more room for your legs under the desk.

Shipping and customer service was also very good, all in all highly recommended (and I have no affiliations to the company).

1590496911622.jpeg

Hi Lupez,

I can vouch for the Unterlass desks. After using two other brands where the drawer slides broke down after some usage, Unterlass Linear Guides Drawer System has been rock solid. In addition the drawer table itself is made of thin but rigid steel so there's more room for your legs under the desk.

Shipping and customer service was also very good, all in all highly recommended (and I have no affiliations to the company).

1590496911622.jpeg
I am not sure if they can deliver to here (Hong Kong) and how expensive could be the shipement but if not I will buy one for sure. Looks amazing!

Unterlass Linear Guides Drawer System has been rock solid.
That's one of their somewhat hidden USPs! Not their only one, though. 8-)

... I pointed Arno Unterlass to this thread, maybe he chimes in with first-hand information.

Hi
I recently received my new keyboard (M-Audio Hammer 88), so I had to integrate it in my music room which was quite a piece of unergonomic mess.
So after 2 days of testing different setups, height, positions, then measuring, cutting, sanding, varnishing...
My desk is finally done!!
Homemade from raw oak planks. I'm quite happy with the result, it's a pleasure to use, and now I have absolutely no excuses not to make great music ! If only talent could be made of oak, it would be simpler :)

Bureau Gilles.jpg

Hi Lupez,

1590496911622.jpeg
You have exactly the same monitors, audio interface, and mouse as me. However, your desk area is substantially nicer than mine :). No empty beer cans or crisp packets anywhere.....

Hi
I recently received my new keyboard (M-Audio Hammer 88), so I had to integrate it in my music room which was quite a piece of unergonomic mess.
So after 2 days of testing different setups, height, positions, then measuring, cutting, sanding, varnishing...
Homemade from raw oak planks. I'm quite happy with the result, it's a pleasure to use, and now I have absolutely no excuses not to make great music ! If only talent could be made of oak, it would be simpler :)

Bureau Gilles.jpg
Beautiful desk :thumbsup:

Hi

Bureau Gilles.jpg
Great speakers, BTW! :)

Great speakers, BTW! :)
Yep, I love them, Blue Sky Mediadesk. Bought them 15 years ago, a great little 2.1 system (the sub is in the left corner), very precise, with access to the low freqs, very flat and almost "boring", but not over-flattering, like Genelec or Dynaudio small systems can sometimes be. That's what I like with monitoring speakers.
I think the company doesn't exist anymore though...

Impressive! Just a few more and you'll be able to mix in Atmos

:-D .... true. But joking aside, Auro 3D is actually much more suitable for music as it's a format you can actually _record_ in, unlike Atmos, which is a meta-format. Apart from that, Auro 3D integrates beautifully with Atmos mixes.

... but this takes us OT, obviously.

:-D .... true. But joking aside, Auro 3D is actually much more suitable for music as it's a format you can actually _record_ in, unlike Atmos, which is a meta-format. Apart from that, Auro 3D integrates beautifully with Atmos mixes.

... but this takes us OT, obviously.
Never heard about Auro 3D (and I'm a tv sound engineer... :whistling:) Will definitely check that! Thanks for the info!
End of OT sorry guys...

Top Bottom