What's new

Screen Scoring Course at CSU Fresno Summer 2-Week Intensive

Aaron Fruchtman

Announcing the Screen Scoring course at CSU Fresno Summer Arts!

For two weeks this summer (6/24–7/7), come to CSU Fresno to study with these brilliant composers: Michael Barry (Hollywood Scoring and Stratisound), Julie Bernstein (Animaniacs), Steve Bernstein (Animaniacs), Chanda Yvette Dancy-Morizawa (Devotion and I Wanna Dance with Somebody), and David Spear (Ghostbusters and Airplane!).

This course offers composers mentoring by industry veterans who share insights into media scoring, including composing, orchestrating, sample libraries, mockups, and more—craft scoring projects with faculty guidance and critique. The program culminates in a recording session of these compositions. The course highlights the development of crucial musical and technical skills, and equips individuals for careers in multimedia composition. This course is limited to 14 students and will be highly intensive.
Receive 3 transferable units from CSU Fresno. The program welcomes all composers (aged 16+) who are eager to study screen scoring.

Scholarships are available!

For more information and to apply, visit

Just a heads up: The page for this and the online game music class are unreadable on tablets (on iPad, at least). The header graphic fills the screen and blocks all the text

How do we work out how much the course costs? I don’t see a number of units anywhere. Same for the video game scoring virtual course

Just a heads up: The page for this and the online game music class are unreadable on tablets (on iPad, at least). The header graphic fills the screen and blocks all the text
The video game course appears this way for me, too (on a MacBook Pro).

How do we work out how much the course costs? I don’t see a number of units anywhere. Same for the video game scoring virtual course
The course is 3 units. The tuition fee for undergrad and grad students (CA residents and non-residents) is on this page. Remember that scholarships are available too.
Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Top Bottom