What's new

ROLL CONTROL - Turn Any Perc Into Controllable Rolls

Hello All
Im interested to know if anyone has experience of using Roll Control with ableton on windows ?

I can see the plugin for instrument and as an effect . The effect loads but turns a midi channel into audio and thus no midi is processed . The instrument will not load at all .

The plugin looks amazing ....
Dave
Hey, traveling at the moment, but check this post:

Included with the purchase is also a Kontakt multiscript version, which works in any DAW inside of Kontakt.

Hey, traveling at the moment, but check this post:

Included with the purchase is also a Kontakt multiscript version, which works in any DAW inside of Kontakt.
Yes thanks for the info. That post is the Mac version of ableton and it dosent function the same way unfortunately . I tried Kontakt and it would only work on Kontakt instruments . But again unfortunatly it dosent work on those either.
Shame as it does look good. Probably best to add a note that it dosent work for Windows and ableton as it is a reasonably common setup.
thanks anyway
Dave

Yes thanks for the info. That post is the Mac version of ableton and it dosent function the same way unfortunately . I tried Kontakt and it would only work on Kontakt instruments . But again unfortunatly it dosent work on those either.
Shame as it does look good. Probably best to add a note that it dosent work for Windows and ableton as it is a reasonably common setup.
thanks anyway
Dave
Here's a quick start video for the Roll Control Multiscript version:

Tried to activate the demo in cubase. You have to login through the plugin: always failed :-( though I WAS logged in in the browser. Logged out in the browser: same. Sent support mails, but nothing helped: deinstalled :-( : Make shure you try the demo first...

Tried to activate the demo in cubase. You have to login through the plugin: always failed :-( though I WAS logged in in the browser. Logged out in the browser: same. Sent support mails, but nothing helped: deinstalled :-( : Make shure you try the demo first...
Hi Sid. Are you referring to Roll Control in this post, or is this meant for something else?

Just to clarify (for future readers).

1) It appears that @Sid Francis is confusing Roll Control with a different product from another developer? (Everything okay Sid? :))

2) The Roll Control Kontakt Multiscript works in any DAW, including Ableton, when opened inside of Kontakt. More details here.

3) I currently don't own Ableton, so I'm not able to test the VST / AU versions personally, sorry. Hopefully the disclaimer that's been next to the "add to cart" button makes it clear.
Screenshot 2024-04-29 at 2.01.46 PM.png

That said, I believe there actually are folks who use Roll Control in Ableton successfully. I just can't do customer support for it or test it. Maybe I'll be able to get an Ableton license and learn it in the future, if time and budget permits.

Top Bottom