What's new

Relaunch Today Spitfire Symphony Orchestra (Strings, Brass, Woodwind, Percussion, Harp & Piano)

Spitfire Team

smc0000_hero.png

We are pleased to announce the relaunch of Spitfire Symphony Orchestra today (22nd Feb) at 5pm GMT, now an all-in-one, out-of-the-box orchestra featuring Strings, Brass, Woodwind, and now with the addition of Percussion, Piano, and Harp. Available at launch for an introductory price of £399 / $499 / €449

Explore the famous samples and performances of London's incredible musicians from Symphonic Strings, Brass, Woodwind, Spitfire Percussion, Spitfire Harp, and Orchestral Grand Piano, all captured in AIR Lyndhurst Hall, in their orchestral seating positions, delivered inside a brand new UI, plus all-new legatos created by Andrew Blaney, all presented in Native Instrument's Kontakt 7.

smc0634-slim-height-hero-2.jpg

Customers who already own Symphonic Strings, brass, woodwind, and Spitfire Percussion will shortly start to receive the new product for free. The deployment of this will take a few hours and should be complete before 5 pm GMT.

For all other customers who own any, but not all of the above products, there will be simple crossgrade pricing for you to upgrade to the new library. At launch at 5 pm GMT, make sure you are logged in to see your pricing.

Walkthrough, patch list, and demos will all be available on our website at 5 pm GMT.

Wishing you all the best,

The Spitfire Team

Last edited:
Strings, Brass, Woodwind, and Piano do yes.
Well then, sold. And I’ll reiterate that at this price point I’m pretty sure you’ll have a sales hit. I for one plan to get my hands on this collection, to add it to my SStO / Symphonic Motions / SCS / Albion NEO / Appassionata and other Air Lyndhurst stuff I have.

o_OYeah now I can look forward to waiting 3 minutes for Kontakt 7 to load that I haven't bought yet...

Top Bottom