What's new

Piano Day 2024 - Offers? - Activities?

Fracture Sounds is also celebrating Piano Day 2024, only they changed it to Piano Month 2024! :)

Sonora Cinematic has posted this elsewhere, but if you have Aria Vocalscapes you can get half off Verticale or Mezza Coda.

I really love Aria Vocalscapes and find it to be one of the best of its category, and it's still on its Intro Price. But if you don't get that, you can buy Verticale or Mezza Coda and get the other one free.

Sonora Cinematic has posted this elsewhere, but if you have Aria Vocalscapes you can get half off Verticale or Mezza Coda.

I really love Aria Vocalscapes and find it to be one of the best of its category, and it's still on its Intro Price. But if you don't get that, you can buy Verticale or Mezza Coda and get the other one free.

I listened a bit to Verticale, and sounds kinda unique, has this lo-fi character to it. Has anyone have positive experience using it?

Inlet Audio has a Piano Day sale on their recently released Scoring Piano:

Teletone Audio has 30% off their Golden Age Grand and Postcard Piano using the PIANODAY code at checkout.

Nami Audio has 50% off their pianos Midnight Warps and Hammer and Felt for Piano Day:

Top Bottom