What's new

OUT NOW - Fractured Strings

Spitfire Team

OUT NOW — Fractured Strings ❄️

Award-winning composer Paul Thomson takes you to the edge of the world and beyond with Fractured Strings. Created in collaboration with Hans Zimmer’s prestigious scoring collective Bleeding Fingers Music and London’s finest string players, this small ensemble library features an eight-piece string ensemble and two soloists, brought to life in the unparalleled acoustics of AIR Lyndhurst Hall, complete with 15 signal paths.

Fractured Strings introduces an innovative approach to articulations that delivers inspirational surprises through intervallic performances and new modal colours with unparalleled depth and realism. Introducing our brand new Scale Mode technology, these sophisticated, emotive movements and textures reflect the intricacies, patterns and contrasts found in natural phenomena — as heard in BBC's #FrozenplanetII.

Explore Fractured Strings

Hope so, otherwise that would be pretty useless.
While I don’t think it makes it useless it certainly limits it. My sense is there is no temp sync as I heard some phrases slower and some faster on Paul’s walk through on the same patch. Audio Bro Modern Scoring Strings can do some of this stuff and is tempo synced.

From the FAQs at the bottom of the product page:

Is there an available crossgrade on this library?

Yes, owners of Orchestral Swarm will get 30% discount on Fractured Strings RRP. This will be during the promotional period only and will end on October 13th 2022.

Hope that helps in any decision-making for anyone. :)

From the FAQs at the bottom of the product page:

Is there an available crossgrade on this library?

Yes, owners of Orchestral Swarm will get 30% discount on Fractured Strings RRP. This will be during the promotional period only and will end on October 13th 2022.

Hope that helps in any decision-making for anyone. :)
It's 209 euros for me. Is that including the swarm discount?

Wonderful sounds! Though...I imagine there's no score guide to work with, is it? (similar to Sonokinetic). Thinking out loud for any orchestration and / or ear transcription with a deadline :)

Top Bottom