What's new

Orchestration Recipes 4 is live!

PhilipJohnston

Orchestration Recipes
OR4BoxNEW_800.png

All done :)

Orchestration Recipes 4 is the most detailed Orchestration Recipes release yet, weighing in at just under 3 hours of narrated video.

Lots of previews at OrchestrationRecipes.com, together with 40% from all Orchestration Recipes volumes until May 10. (See below for code details)

What's included in Volume 4:
• Almost 3 hours of narrated video
• 4 new harmonic spices: Elevated Majors, Augmented Wormholes, Lydian Terraces and Sidecar 5ths. (I had originally planned for 6, but the course was shaping to be Biblically long)
• 21 fresh orchestrated walkthroughs, including the "Rumpus" walkthrough from the final teaser (posted again below)
• MIDI files, scores and audio downloads
• As ever, designed to work with whatever libraries you currently have

How to get your discount (until May 10)
Use the code "vol4ishere" at checkout. Will apply 40% discount to any purchase at Orchestration Recipes. Expires May 10.

Launch support
In addition to the usual support channels through OrchestrationRecipes.com, I'll be popping in here a lot, so feel free to post questions/comments. Best to DM me if the issue is not a general one.

Huh? What is Orchestration Recipes?
See the videos below:

Hey Philip, when I'm on the OR 4 page and click Purchase, I get a banner that says I'm already subscribed to OR3. Maybe check that link. Thanks mate!

======================

Ah, you already know about it. ;)

Thank you - had the same problem as the others but after clicking multiple times it worked (probably because you fixed it in the meantime). Anyways, purchased and very much looking forward to it!

Hi,

Is there no way to put volume 3 and 4 in my basket and purchase both together? It seems to forget that I put one of them in the basket as soon as I add another?

Hi,

Is there no way to put volume 3 and 4 in my basket and purchase both together? It seems to forget that I put one of them in the basket as soon as I add another?
Unfortunately bundling is not possible at this stage - so if you're buying two volumes, that does mean two separate transactions. The coupon code will still work each time though. (Bundling is on my todo list now that OR4 is out, but it's some way off). Apologies!

Unfortunately bundling is not possible at this stage - so if you're buying two volumes, that does mean two separate transactions. The coupon code will still work each time though. (Bundling is on my todo list now that OR4 is out, but it's some way off). Apologies!
Ah ok, no worries. And thanks for the discount and work you’ve put into this series.

I have been on this journey right from Volume 1 and for a beginner/intermediate they are absolute gold dust….. bought it immediately - thanks Philip.

Congratulations on the new release and thanks for the coupon! Insta-buy, will definitely learn a lot from it. Maybe a dumb question, can you explain a little more how the spoiler-free audio is different from the other audio files?

Top Bottom