What's new

Orchestral Tools TIME micro - BLANK PAGE Special added!

Ordered after watching the first screencast. Very inspiring sound. I have no doubt that Time Micro will be a good addition to my existing libraries and cannot wait to download it later today (I am based in Asia and might only be able to use it on the 17th).
where are you? i am in indonesia and the download will take around 3 days :)

I've pre-ordered yesterday. After all the walkthroughs I couldn't resist. The string ensembles for example sound so very much wonderful! And there is so much content. That's my first OT purchase. Very looking forward to it. Also to the download. Do they have a kind of download manager? Hopefully there are not 30 zip files that have to be downloaded manually 🤐 See you at 6pm cest 💙

That a pretty huge discount. I’m not sure you’re going to see such a deep discount again. If you’re on the fence, go for it. 😈

where are you? i am in indonesia and the download will take around 3 days :)
I am in Thailand (Bangkok) and have a fast ISP (100 mbit) but it usually still takes a while to download from the servers in Europe (but not too bad). I purchased the Eric Whitacre Choir (during the last sale) and it took a full day to download the file from the Spitfire Server. Time Micro will probably be a bit quicker as the download size is smaller. I am glad that I am not the only one in Asia on this forum :)

Last edited:
I am in Thailand (Bangkok) and have a fast ISP (100 mbit) but it usually still takes a while to download from the servers in Europe (but not too bad). I purchased the Eric Whitacre Choir (during the last sale) and it took a full day to download the file from the Spitfire Server. Time Micro will probably be a bit quicker as the download size is smaller. I am glad that I am not the only one in Asia on this forum :)
i am glad too. we are at 10 mbit, thats ten times faster then 6 years ago when i moved to indo. :)

I'm definitely on the fence here. many thanks to @Waywyn for the video in the meantime!

You're more than welcome! Just being into Time Micro a few more days here, it is absolutely safe to say that I wasn't aware I would bring up this library in so many of the tracks I currently have to write ... and each of them feels more "alive" now. Just in case you are still on the fence, this library is definitely worth it!

Live event happening now.. The sound design is so good that I think that anyone who is on the edge should consider buying it right now, it’s that good!

Not that this filmic sound designy stuff isn't great - its gorgeous. But what I love about it is how it goes into a kind of a kind of 'hyper-textual chamber music.

Even time someone even touches a key on the raw patches, it makes we want to buy it instantly to write this kid of music.

But I suppose it's natural that the demos lean heavily to the filmic and sound designy.

Top Bottom