What's new

Offer: Working for Haiti

Jaap

As we know a terrible tragedy happened in Haiti. I feel quite helpless and though I donated money I still feel helpless. I have 3 official diploma's from Universities and conservatories but it felt like I could do nothing.

A friend of me has started last week an inititiative to raise money so they can send schoolbooks and teachers to Haiti from May on, so they make sure that also education will be supplied and that people will still have a chance to pick up their lives and provide knowledge to a society that is so in need.

What do I offer:

I am offering my orchestrating and score preperation skills for $25 per hour (heck, even ghostwriting if it has to). All the money will go directly to my friends initiative (which will have official support from our government).
I am offering this service from 1 february to the 15th of April.

You can donate money here to my paypal if you wish to use this service (or support in any way) and you can contact me on [email protected] to discuss the work that need to be done.

I understand that people don't donate money out of the blue to a guy on a forum and that's why I am setting up also the following:

If you wish to use the service and we close a deal on the work, you can also donate the money to fundraiser in your own country. As soon as you made the payment for the agreed amount, I will start doing the work. In that way you donate the money to a trustworthy orgnisation and still benefit my offer.

When I do the work, I don't need to be credited in any way. This aint about me, but in this way I hope to at least use some of my knowledge to do SOMETHING beside donating money.

If you are interested contact me on my mail or PM here.
If you wish to make a donation for the initiative of my friend then you can make direct donation here: https://www.giro555.nl/nl-NL/default.aspx It's the dutch official fundraising organisation and he will be supported by them (as many other programs). If you wish to make a paypal donation to me (which will go as said to the above initiative) then you can make a donation here:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... 2VJYLNAM3J

Thank you and let me know if you are interested.

I was reading back the post and realising probably many people don't have a clue what I can do, so I update a little about what I can offer and what is my background.

I am a classical trained composer and I have been working on many orchestral scores and orchestrations in the past years (as composer, conductor or editor).
I have done freelance work for music publishers, composers and conductors to make orchestrations, make preparations for performances (rewriting parts etc) and worked out midi files to usable scores for performances.

Top Bottom