What's new

NotePerformer 4 Expectations or Wishes

Hello everyone,
I have several questions to ask:
1 - Is it possible to overlay the sound banks of Hollywood Choirs from East West + Voxos choir from Musio in NPPE at the same time in the same module and how to do it?
2 - How to optimize the mixing of a score of 20 voices without saturating the sound on Sibelius Ultimate?
Thank you for your answers.
For your first question, add multiple instances of the choir instrument to sibelius and both choirs to NPPE. Set to one staff each. Should work, but you have to copy the notation to both staves.

Not a Sibelius user, so can't answer the second question.

For your first question, add multiple instances of the choir instrument to sibelius and both choirs to NPPE. Set to one staff each. Should work, but you have to copy the notation to both staves.

Not a Sibelius user, so can't answer the second question.
Thanks for your answer.
I try the solution quickly
Best regards

@Wallander one question/suggestion: I'm an avid user of BBCSO Pro NPPE, but it'd be great to have a close mix for the solo strings which actually sounds like a quartet. There's no way I can do that myself right? In the sense that if I change the mix settings in the plugin, they'll reset when I close the window. Thus, I can only choose a mix from the NPPE. None of these is particularly detailed, they all sound overwhelmingly roomy. Is there a way to achieve this or would it need an implementation from your side?

@Wallander one question/suggestion: I'm an avid user of BBCSO Pro NPPE, but it'd be great to have a close mix for the solo strings which actually sounds like a quartet. There's no way I can do that myself right? In the sense that if I change the mix settings in the plugin, they'll reset when I close the window. Thus, I can only choose a mix from the NPPE. None of these is particularly detailed, they all sound overwhelmingly roomy. Is there a way to achieve this or would it need an implementation from your side?
You can load the mic positions and change them within NPPE

Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 8.31.09 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 8.32.00 AM.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom