What's new

New VSL Synchron Duality Strings Virtuoso

Check in the Assistant, it's an extension you can select and install.
It will not be displayed as update.
Am I missing something here? It sounds like this library is free for Duality owners, but 330 Euros for everyone else???

Interested to see thoughts on this, looks like it could be useful to compliment other non VSL libs that lack these articulations provided it blends well, is there anything that compares ? I know there's Cinestrings Runs but that's only runs and trills, so maybe not fair comparison although the pricing difference reflect that

A great collection of playable advanced techniques. Conceived not as effects, but as integral parts of a musical discourse. (Ok, they can also be used as special effects…).

Not fair they are making us pay for it: they obviously had fun developing the library, and they should already be happy with this!

Paolo

A great collection of playable advanced techniques. Conceived not as effects, but as integral parts of a musical discourse. (Ok, they can also be used as special effects…).

Not fair they are making us pay for it: they obviously had fun developing the library, and they should already be happy with this!

Paolo
I could foresee one of these making their way to VSL Free instruments down the line

Paolo
There are huge amount of the main core offered in virtuoso takes from the main Refular and now wants you to actually have to pay it full, without any additional discount. So paying twice for some of duplicated source and edited material!

There are huge amount of the main core offered in virtuoso
No.

without any additional discount.
Correct, as per their principal since this is not the same content. Meaning it doesn't share the same sample pool. It's new recordings. Which you can easily find out since...well...it's not been part of the other libraries yet.

So paying twice for some of duplicated source and edited material!
No again.

---

Let me guess: You don't have either but you enjoy being in the headlight of a conversation?
Please do some research before next time and then try again.

No.

Correct, as per their principal since this is not the same content. Meaning it doesn't share the same sample pool. It's new recordings. Which you can easily find out since...well...it's not been part of the other libraries yet.

No again.

---

Let me guess: You don't have either but you enjoy being in the headlight of a conversation?
Please do some research before next time and then try again.
Hey don't assume as me man. I have Regular Strings, and someone mention before in their original thread that there wasn't any further discount for the costumers of Regular, even if the new library offers well amount of shared material, so that was mistake, taking for granted that those Glissandos and Runs comes from the main core strings one...

Hey don't assume as me man. I have Regular Strings, and someone mention before in their original thread that there wasn't any further discount for the costumers of Regular, even if the new library offers well amount of shared material, so that was mistake, taking for granted that those Glissandos and Runs comes from the main core strings one...
There is no shared material, and the samples were recorded in sessions not that long ago.

There is no shared material, and the samples were recorded in sessions not that long ago.
Thanks Ben to notify me, so now we have dual Glissandos and Runs doing the same in almost everything. There isn't any tonal difference between them, when they are doing the same?

Guess we shouldn't expect to see anything like this in SSP....
Oh right.....SSP is abandonware.
...really? Are we still riding that dead horse?
So they gave you the knowledge that solo strings are finally coming and you just magically scrounged up the next thing you can not stop ranting about?

At this point I am pretty sure there's a diagnosis for that.

Top Bottom