What's new

New StaffPad Book ==> Now Available

@stevebarden Is there an advantage of the kindle overprint? Future updates perhaps with the kindle version?
The short answer is no. If this was a self-published title I could update the Kindle version any time I wanted, but since this goes through Hal Leonard any updates have to go through the full layout process which is for both print and ebook. That’s the problem writing about software - it changes frequently. That said, I’m hoping to get an updated edition out in the next few months.

The short answer is no. If this was a self-published title I could update the Kindle version any time I wanted, but since this goes through Hal Leonard any updates have to go through the full layout process which is for both print and ebook. That’s the problem writing about software - it changes frequently. That said, I’m hoping to get an updated edition out in the next few months.
Thanks for the answer. Ignorant questions but' We'd have to buy the 'new' edition for your revisions correct?' Congratulations on publishing with Hal Lenord.

Thanks for the answer. Ignorant questions but' We'd have to buy the 'new' edition for your revisions correct?' Congratulations on publishing with Hal Lenord.
Unless the publisher decides to make the next edition a "new" book, the Kindle version should get updated, however, the print edition would need to be purchased again. Sorry.

@stevebarden - I originally purchased the Kindle version, but it wouldn't load onto a new Kindle Oasis I bought in the sale - so I returned it and bought the paper version.

Does the kindle version now work on the Kindle Oasis ?

Top Bottom