What's new

New StaffPad Book ==> Now Available

Your book has finally turned up in the Amazon UK store, so I've pre-ordered it. Looking forward to getting it. There is no Kindle version listed however.

I do hope that there's lots of gratuitous sex and violence in it......

The Kindle version of the book is now an ordering option at Amazon! It’s still in the pre-order phase and I’m hoping it will finally be available soon.

E1C541C4-7DF4-4A70-A87F-2B74B673316D.jpeg

After a long wait, my copy of the book was just delivered via USPS.
Looks pretty comprehensive although some of the pages are stuck together on the top edge.
Looks like a binding error. Nothing a razor blade won't fix.
Looking forward to the read.

Well I ordered the Kindle version but I had to return it as as it isn't comapatible with - rather surprisingly - with my new Kindle Oasis !

Whilst it it works quite happily with the Kindle App on iPad, I wanted to use it side by side - So I ordered and finally received my hard copy a couple of days ago.

I'm still working through it - but I'd say its an essential add-on to the app.

I think it's a great book, and Steve should be congratulated on what is clearly the result of a lot of hard work.

Well I ordered the Kindle version but I had to return it as as it isn't comapatible with - rather surprisingly - with my new Kindle Oasis !

Whilst it it works quite happily with the Kindle App on iPad, I wanted to use it side by side - So I ordered and finally received my hard copy a couple of days ago.

I'm still working through it - but I'd say its an essential add-on to the app.

I think it's a great book, and Steve should be congratulated on what is clearly the result of a lot of hard work.
Thanks, Michael. I'm sorry that it didn't work on the Oasis. I'll let the publisher know and see if there is a remedy for this. Thanks for letting me know.

I received my copy 3 days after ordering (I am based in Germany). I am still waiting for my Surface Pro 7 but during the waiting time I can dive into this book. I like it a lot. Easy to read and easy to follow and it seams to have all informations you need.

In the end of the book there is a very detailed Glossary of common musical terms used with notation, which is extream helpful for me, as I just start to learn notation and score reading. And there are also lot of pages with translations to English from Italian, German and France of musical terms and instruments which is a nice addition for diving deeper into notation and score reading.

Top Bottom