What's new

NEW Product Launch - Today, 5pm (GMT)

In case you missed it, today's the day.

Built from 15 years of experience, you don't want to miss this one.

See you there - 5pm (GMT)

I see what you did there:

"Built from 15 years of experience"
vs wordings: Major innovation, most anticipated library yet, 15 years in the making.
1642680224828.png

Nice clever tickery with words... so it's not a big thing (most anticiped) afterall...
I mean: these trickery/play with words, the minimal marketing campaign (in contrast see the BBC SO campaign back then, or other real big ones) makes me higly suspecious out of sudden.. and doubt the mentioned statements highly :)
Not saying it will be a bad product.. but most anticipated? let us be de judge of that once it's released :)

Last edited:
I hope this will be a best in class special kind of legato library that is designed to work well with both SCS and SSS. If there's actually a true innovation, instead of an improvement, then of course, that would be even better.

Since y'all are doing another product at AIR, how about popping that Spitfire Percussion on sale one more time to help me complete my AIR collection?

Since y'all are doing another product at AIR, how about popping that Spitfire Percussion on sale one more time to help me complete my AIR collection?
You can get a pretty decent discount on the Percussion by completing the SSO complete bundle, depending on what you already own. I think those bundles haven't been discounted further during their last sales, so it could actually match the sales price of an individual product during BF/Winter sale if you already got the rest.

Not saying it will be a bad product.. but most anticipated? let us be de judge of that once it's released :)
Well, Spitfire innovation of late has been happening in lots of different direction ... but not necessarily in the the legato scripting, in that SStS, BBCSO, Neo, Tundra legato really aren't advances on the SCS legato (not to mention Stratus, Percussion Swarm, LCO ...). And of course in the mean time companies like Performance Samples and Strezov have genuinely been forging ahead.

But there really has been a lot of anticipation on what it would look like it SF were to suddenly turn it's now very considerable resources towards upping their legato game ...

And it sounds like maybe this is it ... so, in this sense at least, very highly anticipated.

Top Bottom