What's new

New paid Spitfire labs?

LMAO, that design x]
BTW, this is how that webpage felt to me:

Web-Design-Is-My-Passion.jpg
Spot on! This must have been done by an actual designer. No one else would think this is a good idea.

That webpage is the worst thing I’ve experienced in my life
Now that the Reddit redesign has wrecked its custom CSS, it seems even reddit.com/r/ooer can't hold a candle to this one.

And I think preset designer Kyhon's seizure-inducing site has dropped off the web, so I think Spitfire has a, er, um, winner here.

I like the web page design. I don't like that it includes a link to Spotify.

I deleted all of the Labs libraries I had downloaded over time in order to free up space. I do like some of them; but I don't miss them. They were a fantastic resource starting out and wanting to try out different things for free. And they are very helpful to to the hard of spending (poor or 'careful').

I have signed up to the waiting list out of curiosity.

What in the Matrix heck is that website?:emoji_joy:

But more than that, I hope what was already free stays free. LABS has slowly been working it's way into my template, even used the Dulcimer and other stuff in my latest competition submission!

Speaking as a web developer, that site

MADE ME THROW UP IN MY MOUTH!!
it's definitely a certain taste. Kind of industrial minimalism kraftwerk something style.
with weird glitchy animations on top....

chrome_wlQArl1VEH.gif
i almost got a form of an epileptic episode (slight disoriented vision because of the background animation, light stomach pains/cramps, short peek headache (like someone was poking with a needle)) watching it focussed. <- note this was in the early morning, still dark outside, in a not fully lit room.

update: just watched the site again.. and now with daylight and proper room lights (home office), and still confuses me (desoriented vision) because my eyes/brain wants to see what that background animation is, without the misforming/spike effects overlayed..

chrome_E2LzQMKjYD.gif

it draws too much attention for comfort. conclusion: It's definitly not my taste.. :)
No stomach pains, or headaches though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom