What's new

Need help- Logic's Articulation ID and multi channel midi

OleJoergensen

Hello everyone.

In the past I used ArtID for articulation swifting. It came with a midi Clone plug in for Kontakt, so al midi data like cc1 and cc1 could be cloned to channel 2-16, so it only had to be recorded on channel 1.
How do I do this with Logic's articulation ID? At the moment I have to record midi data like cc1 and cc11 etc. every time I swift articulation.

Thank You.

Hey, you can do this with Logic's Scripter : https://vi-control.net/community/th...ng-in-logic-can-it-be-done.75434/post-4288749

But if you can use a keyswitch patch and use articulation sets to trigger the keys you shouldn't need to use a cloner iirc
You do need a way to propogate CCs In most cases, as Logic‘s any channel setting for CC isn’t reliable. @Dewdman42 has a couple of scripts for doing this. Eventchaser works well for this.

ETA: didn’t realize this linked to @Dewdman42’s script as well. It’s a very useful script.

How do I load this script in Logic's Scripter plug in?
Ive placed the script in User/music/Audio music apps/plug in settings/ Scripter but I can't load them, they seems greyed out.

Sorry for the delay Ole! Open the plugin in its default state and copy and paste the script into the script editor, hit run script, then you can save it as a preset
Great, thank you. I thought Ive missed the point :)

Top Bottom