What's new

Need help contacting a seller on KVR

r-sd

Hello,
I hope this is ok to post such thing in here. I would like to no miss out on a second hand sell on KVR, but the forums is super restrictive, I cannot reply to the post, I cannot contact the seller.... Because I joined recently and you need a lot of history etc... Seller nickname is hgb. If anyone can help get in contact, I would super appreciate. Thx !

I believe all you have to do to get messaging privs on KVR is post there 3 times. The actual rule is published somewhere on the site, and I know it keys off your number of posts and nothing else. Just make some replies to threads in the Newbie forum and you'll be fine.

I believe all you have to do to get messaging privs on KVR is post there 3 times. The actual rule is published somewhere on the site, and I know it keys off your number of posts and nothing else. Just make some replies to threads in the Newbie forum and you'll be fine.
Also needs a my profile to have existed for more than 14 days. Cant beat that. And I m gonna lose the sale ...

Top Bottom