What's new

My own virtual jazz trio - ez bass , ez keys, ez drummer 2 + ez mix 2 by toontrack

I've reported the spam.

But James, maybe you should just combine all these threads yourself into one thread? The Mods I'm sure would be happier with that. Less likely to get banned.

Also, there's an actual forum for reviews here... this forum doesn't seem like the right one. It seems more like you are looking for the views.

Yes, like Mark said, these posts would be more appropriately posted under the Reviews Subforum rather than in Sample Talk. I note there actually are a few over there already - maybe a Mod has started to move them over there?

Anyway, hoping this thread doesn't spiral into the dramazone. I'm sure James has just joined the forum and is sharing his existing back catalogue of videos. While it feels spammy at the moment, I'm sure he will slow down soon enough and start posting in Reviews, and then it'll be more like the postings from Don, Reuben, Cory, Simeon and Chris.

Ya, best over in reviews section. But while I'm here, gave it a listen. Pretty familiar with all the EZ line of instruments so nothing really new there, but wait.... those Vocals are fantastic! Pure Michael Buble. Now if there was an EZVocals which could give that sound I would get the credit card out immediatley. Nice Pipes, Dude. :)

Ok.... wow, yep i am a total newbie to this!!!
Huge apologies to all you lovely people with my tidal wave.
Wasn't sure how to post or even where as posting on a forum is totally new to me.
Rest assured one and all that the wave has subsided and i hope the clean up operation is not too filled with sadness.
Forgive the newbie numptie!
At least i have learnt now!
James

Wasn't sure how to post or even where as posting on a forum is totally new to me.
Rest assured one and all that the wave has subsided and i hope the clean up operation is not too filled with sadness.
James
Good attitude, man! No worries! Welcome!

Hi James, just to say there is also an area of the site where you can introduce yourself and say hello to everyone 😊
Thanks Mark, i will get onto that in a little while. I will just let the waters settle first!

James
James, it would have been much better for you had you posted one review per week, let’s say. I realize you realize now so it is what it is, but posting so many at once is harder to sift through. One per week becomes more like here’s another jewel for y’all. Good luck 🍀👍🤞

James, it would have been much better for you had you posted one review per week, let’s say. I realize you realize now so it is what it is, but posting so many at once is harder to sift through. One per week becomes more like here’s another jewel for y’all. Good luck 🍀👍🤞
Thanks for the advice JonS. Totally learnt my lesson!! When i have another review in the future , i'll post one..... and only one!

Top Bottom