What's new

MUSIC: What are you listening to ? ?

The remixed Beatles '62-'66. If you're a Beatles fan, these are truly amazing. It made me lol hearing a tom fill move across the stereo field in 'Please Please Me.' Apple Corp seems to be making their catalog future proof. Everything sounds like it was recorded yesterday. No tape his, instruments separated by machine learning. I was only a tot when they hit the Ed Sullivan show, but they've been my favourite band since I was less than 4.

The remixed Beatles '62-'66. If you're a Beatles fan, these are truly amazing. It made me lol hearing a tom fill move across the stereo field in 'Please Please Me.' Apple Corp seems to be making their catalog future proof. Everything sounds like it was recorded yesterday. No tape his, instruments separated by machine learning. I was only a tot when they hit the Ed Sullivan show, but they've been my favourite band since I was less than 4.
Got it as soon as it came out! My favorite band too!

One of my favorite bands from Herbie Hancock’s long and incredibly creative career that is not as well known as it should be is from the Sextant era.
I found this live performance from 1972,WOW!

Another great performance although many years later, this is an incredible performance of Butterfly from Herbie and friends.

Last edited:
Top Bottom