What's new

Music humor. Memes or jokes wanted. GOOD ONES!

Real nerds undertsand that you're a month and one day late, at least in Europe.
I'm not cross, just disappointed, you seemed to have so much potencial when it came to understanding how numerical systems worked.
Come take your place among the cogniscenti, where the world is round & we no longer use weighing systems that require not only base 14 and 16, but also, and I use the words advisably, FUCKING FRACTIONS to work properly! Step away from dating formats that get convused and think they're a converging diverging arpeggio, and accept the universal truth that DDMMYY is the format of the ChronoGods, YYMMDD is accepted, though the Chronogods will hold you in enough contempt to mock you mercilessly, but still make their best efforts to save you in a time quake. Use of MMDDYY & YYDDMM exites the Chronogods greatly, as they they then have carte blanche to use the Arrow of Time with extreme predjudice to ensure that this abomination of numerical heirarchy doesn't pollute further innocents who could be saved.
It'll just be a citation and ticket this time, but don't let them mount up, you don't want to find yourself on the wrongside of the Chronoenforcers, having to recover and recycle all the time Trumps wasted. It's badly tarnished, smells disturbingly of rotting bribes, and you will need to attempt to reclaim a conscience and a sense of self awareness that that are indistinguishable from being fired from a cannon into a week dead pachyderms derrier. Budget cuts mean the only "HazSuits" are the costumes left by the clowns on the last bring you daughter to work day, and whilst that incident led to a satisfying ratio of dead clowns, compared to traumatised daughters (8:1, Vericimillitude Ciabatta was furious that Glans Voluptua had used her lunch box to store Pappy the Happy's scalp, as she needed a sporren for a family wedding in Scotland the next month), a Big Red nose that smells of sorrow and depair and a pair dungarees that only really have a purpose if you aspire to losing all dignity, even before they're filled with pfas flooded whitewash, isn't ideal.
Think on, young man, there's still a place for you, but if you continue to contest times linear nature, I won't be able to protect you much longer.
As Ever,
Best Regards,
Uncle Entropy.

Top Bottom