What's new

Morphestra 2 : re-release sale

reutunes

Morphestra 2 for Kontakt Retail : re-release sale

22GB of morphed cinematic instruments twisted and mutated by Sample Logic.
JUST $89 for a limited time (normally $299)

DEAL HERE

This is what I said about it on initial release (excuse the glasses):

You sure it's a "re-release", just looks like a sale to me.

It's a good product though, but I don't see where they talk about any further updating or changes. It's been out for like 4 years and was a re-release of the original but that was 4 years ago. I have it and it's a good instrument and similar system to their other products. It's also been on Audio Plugin Deals for that price in the shop for like forever.

This is confusing. So the only changes are that now it won't work in kontakt player? Shut up and take my money.

I don't know whats going on with sample magic the last few years, they used to be absolutely groundbreaking. I remember when they first released morphestra, it blew me away.

This is confusing. So the only changes are that now it won't work in kontakt player? Shut up and take my money.

I don't know whats going on with sample magic the last few years, they used to be absolutely groundbreaking. I remember when they first released morphestra, it blew me away.
They are still groundbreaking. Symphonic AI is pretty amazing. But it is true that everyone has copied what they are doing so they don't stand out as much.

Even Morphestra 2 is still better than stuff being released now. It uses real orchestra samples and has a very good engine.

They are still groundbreaking. Symphonic AI is pretty amazing. But it is true that everyone has copied what they are doing so they don't stand out as much.

Even Morphestra 2 is still better than stuff being released now. It uses real orchestra samples and has a very good engine.
I wont judge the samples but I doubt in case of engine. Something like Bisopere (and Lunaris a few years ago already) or actually Maleventum as new developper (just to name some examples, there are lot more out there) definitely can compete in case of engine.

Nothing against it, I really loved this to be reachable for me in case of prize over the audioplugindeals but it gets kind of laughable to me if the same product is recycled again and again and.....seems evry few months now.

The problem is this time, there are not gift certificates for Sample Logic in the APD store. I would have been tempted to buy this for 20 bucks less with the gift certificate procedure. Got CynemorphX that way and I like it.

The problem is this time, there are not gift certificates for Sample Logic in the APD store. I would have been tempted to buy this for 20 bucks less with the gift certificate procedure. Got CynemorphX that way and I like it.

They're still available as far as I can see? https://staging.audioplugin.deals/product-category/gift-certificate/

EDIT: I'd lay off purchasing anything from APD at the mo, they seem to have their site deployment messed up and staging is live.

I wont judge the samples but I doubt in case of engine. Something like Bisopere (and Lunaris a few years ago already) or actually Maleventum as new developper (just to name some examples, there are lot more out there) definitely can compete in case of engine.

Nothing against it, I really loved this to be reachable for me in case of prize over the audioplugindeals but it gets kind of laughable to me if the same product is recycled again and again and.....seems evry few months now.
Do you actually have anything from Sample Logic? Their stuff is good and top notch. Anyway isn't the Maleventum thing like viking horn drones? It sounds good but it's a one trick pony kinda.

Don't need this - but curious to know if this includes the original Morphestra and Morphestra Generations libraries like original Kontakt Player version of Morphestra 2 did? I suspect it only contains the Morphestra 2 presets? The info regarding this particular product is frustrating...

Any owners think it’s worth getting if you have Morphestra 1 ?
This depends entirely on whether you would get use out of the four mixer cores (just watch some videos). It's definitely more versatile, you can get some nice Atmospheres and loops from it - I actually preferred the simplistic playability of the original Morphestra in terms of using the library for "actual instruments". If you already have something such as CinemorphX (which is similar but with more synthetic source material), you might not *need* it..?

I have watched those in the past and I have passed at this price at least twice before....I have too many libraries lol

Why all the whining? It sounds amazing. And for $89 practically a no brainer imo.

Really high quality sounds 1/2 between synth and orchestra. It's that missing layer that can combine the two that I've been wanting for a long time. I've rolled my own but that takes forever and a day. This could be the answer.

The problem is this time, there are not gift certificates for Sample Logic in the APD store. I would have been tempted to buy this for 20 bucks less with the gift certificate procedure. Got CynemorphX that way and I like it
Obviously it worked for you, but the description on the gift certificate page says "Gift certificates may also not be used in combination with other promos." Can anyone else confirm?

Do you actually have anything from Sample Logic? Their stuff is good and top notch. Anyway isn't the Maleventum thing like viking horn drones? It sounds good but it's a one trick pony kinda.
I got Morphestra 1 (which was my first I was able to afford when it gots in a deal like this years ago and I still love it), Morphestra 2 and Cinemorphx. All good stuff,, easy to use and worth the sales prize, nothing against the engine, I just doubt that it still is that unique. Maleventum I just mentioned cause of the engine even if it is able to produce far more then horns (as is morphestra 2 which produces more then orchestral sounds :) , it makes great athmos and pads, different soundsources but two great engines) and then Luftrum stuff definitely is on the same level then Sample Logic now.

I got Morphestra 1 (which was my first I was able to afford when it gots in a deal like this years ago and I still love it), Morphestra 2 and Cinemorphx. All good stuff,, easy to use and worth the sales prize, nothing against the engine, I just doubt that it still is that unique. Maleventum I just mentioned cause of the engine even if it is able to produce far more then horns (as is morphestra 2 which produces more then orchestral sounds :) , it makes great athmos and pads, different soundsources but two great engines) and then Luftrum stuff definitely is on the same level then Sample Logic now.
There are definitely options out there for around $100 bucks. The space is getting crowded. The Native Instrument stuff like Arkus and Stray Light are similar and done very well too. All good for the consumer.

Top Bottom