What's new

Looking for an official Lord of the Rings score in xml or midi format

Hello, is there anywhere online I can buy the official score in xml or midi format ? Not pdf or paper

Thank you !
Hello Dr! if you have an account in Musescore (not the program, the sheet music web) you can search for unnoficial scores that are very accurate (there are in pdf but if you have a pro account you can download the midi)

I found a lot of nice scores in there both in midi and pdf, (some scores are incomplete or not 100% accurate but if you have the source track you can use it as a good reference and fix the midi, but there are also good scores without mistakes and completed)

Hello Dr! if you have an account in Musescore (not the program, the sheet music web) you can search for unnoficial scores that are very accurate (there are in pdf but if you have a pro account you can download the midi)

I found a lot of nice scores in there both in midi and pdf, (some scores are incomplete or not 100% accurate but if you have the source track you can use it as a good reference and fix the midi, but there are also good scores without mistakes and completed)
Hey, I hope you are doing fine!
Indeed I have a pro musescore account but when I searched for lord of the rings, I had so few results that I first thought about a bug, I'll try again tomorrow !

I would be happy if I could just find the full orchestral score somewhere in PDF version.

Does anyone know where I can buy it?

I would be happy if I could just find the full orchestral score somewhere in PDF version.

Does anyone know where I can buy it?
You can't buy it. There is a live to projection (LTP) version of the complete scores floating around the web, though.

Top Bottom