What's new

Let's hear your horror music!

Lol, I could actually tell you horror stories. One that I am actually having to deal with right now taking medication for styes in both eyes. The left one was especially horrible.

Oh that does sound bad. I do have dry eye problems from lack of sleep and it's my worst nightmare but it's not even as bad as having styes yet...

Oh that does sound bad. I do have dry eye problems from lack of sleep and it's my worst nightmare but it's not even as bad as having styes yet...
Trust me, my friend, I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but I've learned to bounce back quickly. (My latest track was produced basically 3/4ths blind, but now I'm almost totally healed.)

Trust me, my friend, I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but I've learned to bounce back quickly. (My latest track was produced basically 3/4ths blind, but now I'm almost totally healed.)

From January up till June this year I barely composed or arranged anything due to my fearing going completely blind from looking at the screens. But it was really a combination of lack of sleep and bright LED screens making me feel that way. Turned down the brightness level and slept 8 hours a day problem solved.. still, eye problems are nightmares

Tons of quality stuff here! Lot's of talent going on and only 2 pages in so far!

I like the slightly odd timing of the main melody, so weird feel to it!

So gad to know you think that about about the main motif! I was indeed trying to create something that felt a bit "out of place". Thanks for listening! :)

A cue from a feature film due to be released next month in the UK! (think it's out in the US and Germany at the moment!

Top Bottom