What's new

Komplete 14 comparison is ready

arrivu

Hello everyone, the Komplete version comparison has been updated by gNNY and myself to include Komplete 14 comparison.
There's still some missing informations such as Kontakt 7 and Choir: Omnia price.

A quick history, this spreasheet was originally created by UltimateOutsider and later on gNNY(from Native Instrument forum) created a fork and kept it up to-date since 2019.

Komplete Version Comparison spreadsheet

Hope this will be useful to you all.

FYI, Nocturnal state and Stadium flex were never maschine expansions as far as Im aware, they're massive expansions.

FYI, Nocturnal state and Stadium flex were never maschine expansions as far as Im aware, they're massive expansions.
You are right. I just checked and verified. We did put it under Massive expansion, but somehow got confused when came across it under the Maschine. I'll update them soon.
Thanks for pointing it out.

Hello! Correction: Reaktor Blocks was (probably first) included in K11/K11U instead of K12/K12U
Also there was a Version Reaktor Blocks Wired for K11S. Don't know much about the Version.
Blocks might be added after the K11/U release, the Manual assumes a 2017 release. (Version 1.3 5/2017, Comparison Page from Okt. 2017 list it as "Reaktor(+Blocks) / Reaktor(+Blocks Wired)".
Edit: Block Primes was introduced in K13 not K12 (Comparison from Okt 2018 does not list it), K12S doesn't mention Blocks Wired, just Reaktor 6 Player but I assume it was still included (3 Synth from Blocks).

Last edited:
I'm probably just slow, but, what's the easiest way to see which sample libraries/effects/etc are included in KK14 Select to Collector's Edition? I've looked at the Intro, Products, Play, and Expansions tab and I'm just not getting the hang of it.

Top Bottom