What's new

JADE Evolutions - One week left on the Intro Price!

As someone who recently only started diving into Ethnic Orchestras, I have looked at Jade Ethnic Orchestra and the price is a bit out of my range. Is Jade Evolution like an introduction library for this?

I received an email today that there is one week left on the pre-order period.

@StrezovSampling In his intro video, Seth mentioned another upcoming video from George. Will that be hitting within the week?

Thanks!
That would be great before the release. I’m on the fence and that may make me push the Buy button on the pre-order period.

Is Jade Evolution like an introduction library for [Jade Ethnic Orchestra]?
I don't think so. The intended application is quite different. From the Jade Evolutions product description:

Jade Evolutions is no sample library in the traditional sense of multisamples, dynamic layers and round robins. The recordings we made are highly expressive performances within each section of the traditional Chinese orchestra, as well as vocal ensembles. The focus was set on musicality, which is unreachable with a multisample approach.

Listen to the demos for both products. I think you will see that they are meant to play different roles in your compositions.

I don't think so. The intended application is quite different. From the Jade Evolutions product description:

Listen to the demos for both products. I think you will see that they are meant to play different roles in your compositions.
Thank you! Hopefully I can decide before the Intro price is up!

@StrezovSampling I know this is scheduled to release around mid-April. Will you be giving a more definite date ahead of the release? I'm trying to avoid spending before Thursday (payday) so I'm hoping it's not going to suddenly launch in the next few days.

@StrezovSampling I know this is scheduled to release around mid-April. Will you be giving a more definite date ahead of the release? I'm trying to avoid spending before Thursday (payday) so I'm hoping it's not going to suddenly launch in the next few days.
I got an email last Tuesday saying one week left. So today or tomorrow might be last day. Not clear. No definite date.

Jade Evolutions will be out this Wednesday. :)
Maybe I would really like it, but given the short introduction video of 7 minutes, I find it difficult to decide. A proper and more extensive walkthrough would be helpful, but I have no idea if that is in the making. And if so, I doubt that such walkthrough video will be available before wednesday when the pre-order price will be replaced with the higher introduction price. Not having such a video, is a missed opportunity to get more buyers.

Anyone guess how much the price will increase during the "intro" period based on past releases? Probably 199?

It is now released. I have received a Kontakt Player serial.

Price is now 199 euros and I see that they added a walkthrough on their website.

Too bad the walkthrough was added just as the pre-order period ended. As a JEO owner, I was ready to buy this so many times, but needed to see a little more about the scope of the library.

I did a quick playthrough of Jade Evolutions. Really beautiful sounding library! I'm really glad I got it as a pre-order.

It would be great if the developer add some random presets for XY pad moving automatically. Also, it would be handy to be able to choose the individual presets from the Main window by clicking on the individual presets, instead of having only a 'previous' and 'next' buttons. Just some workflow improvements that would be useful, but overall, from the little time I spent with it, you can get a lot of really great inspiring stuff in there.

Top Bottom