What's new

Infinite Woodwinds — Welcome to the Next Generation // Update 1.1 adds an E-flat clarinet!

@aaronventure

Congratulations for the new product! As amazing as it is like the brass library, it's too expensive for me. That's the only thing holding me back from buying it.

Would you consider to sell separate instruments in the future? Or provide a demo version of one of the instruments to check out the playability?

And I have another question:
Are the legatos in the woodwinds scripted like in the brass library? I'm also really looking forward to the strings. Will there be scripted legatos or real ones?

@aaronventure

Congratulations for the new product! As amazing as it is like the brass library, it's too expensive for me. That's the only thing holding me back from buying it.

Would you consider to sell separate instruments in the future? Or provide a demo version of one of the instruments to check out the playability?

And I have another question:
Are the legatos in the woodwinds scripted like in the brass library? I'm also really looking forward to the strings. Will there be scripted legatos or real ones?
That's understandable.

I have no plans to release any instruments separately. I have a demo in mind, but I would have to work out the details.

The Woodwinds feature the same scripted legato like the Brass. Of course the numbers in the backend are different, the curves etc., but the engine is the same.

For the strings it'll be 50/50 as bow changes will have to be based on samples. The slurs will be scripted.

That's understandable.

I have no plans to release any instruments separately. I have a demo in mind, but I would have to work out the details.

The Woodwinds feature the same scripted legato like the Brass. Of course the numbers in the backend are different, the curves etc., but the engine is the same.

For the strings it'll be 50/50 as bow changes will have to be based on samples. The slurs will be scripted.

Hi Aaron,

I hope I don't sound cheeky, but will the Infinite series have any yearly discounts at all?

My current hope is for a future portamento slider implementation to adjust max length.

on one hand I like that it's not billion pages like sample modeling, but I do really prefer samplemodelings port time cc as well as % velocity to CC for portamento(kind of like your attack range)

Sorry if this has been asked recently but..is there an ETA for Infinite Strings? And, if there is, will there be some sort of bundle offer for the 3 products?

Sorry if this has been asked recently but..is there an ETA for Infinite Strings? And, if there is, will there be some sort of bundle offer for the 3 products?
ETA is Holidays 2019 (as scope got a bit bigger a while ago), but since I'm planning some stuff that hasn't really been done before, there might be unforeseen delays.

There will be a bundle which lets you buy all three. But it will also be possible to crossgrade to Strings so it's the same whether you buy anything before Strings are released or wait for the release and buy the whole bundle then.

ETA is Holidays 2019 (as scope got a bit bigger a while ago), but since I'm planning some stuff that hasn't really been done before, there might be unforeseen delays.

There will be a bundle which lets you buy all three. But it will also be possible to crossgrade to Strings so it's the same whether you buy anything before Strings are released or wait for the release and buy the whole bundle then.

Scope got bigger? Now you're just opening a pandora's box of more questions! Can you give any hints?

Hey everyone, update 1.1 is now live!

Update 1.1 brings a couple of bugfixes, plenty of improvements, and adds an E-flat clarinet to the lineup. Noise models for all flutes have been reworked and the flutes now sound more lively and overall better. The vibrato engine has been updated and new features have been added, like the Progressive Vibrato Rate switch, which will take the load off your shoulders when it comes to using vibrato. You can read the full changelog here.

Top Bottom