What's new

I'm [NOT] selling a desk.

chillbot

Sock Muppet
I'm a paid advertiser, and I'm selling this desk. It currently comes packaged with a six-pack of pop-up popcorn.*

https://vi-control.net/community/threads/fs-argosy-studio-desk-los-angeles.68284/

I might get in trouble for this post but since Mike Greene so lovingly removed classified ads from the recent post ticker it has come to this. Remember... tier one paid advertiser!

(Also we should put classifieds back in the ticker.)

*EDIT: I couldn't find the pop-up popcorn at the store so it's just regular non-pop-up popcorn. Sorry.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Do you think I should change the thread title to "AVAILABLE NOW THE MOST INSANE AND LIFE-CHANGING PRODUCT YOU WON'T BELIEVE YOUR EYES!!" or no.

"Something you can't live without" or "You won't believe what I'm offering!" would be better clickbait.

How about

"He didn't know why the musicians were all staring at his desk."

"Chillbot got a desk. You won't believe what happens next."

"He wanted a place to put his gear, but he never expected this."

"I sat here for years. Now it will be gone forever."

"Only 3% of you will be able to see this desk"

"20 crazy things to do with a desk. #18 is INSANE!"

"Only people with an IQ over 160 will be able to figure out this desk"

"This one simple trick will change the way you look at desks forever!"

I should probably stop bumping this thread now before I get accused of being a shill.

[NOTE: I have received free products from chillbot.]

"Only 3% of you will be able to see this desk"

"20 crazy things to do with a desk. #18 is INSANE!"

"Only people with an IQ over 160 will be able to figure out this desk"

"This one simple trick will change the way you look at desks forever!"

I should probably stop bumping this thread now before I get accused of being a shill.

[NOTE: I have received free products from chillbot.]

Funniest thing I have read in a long time, Matt.

I can´t afford it but my wallet is iching... Does it have TRUE ADAPTIVE LEGATO?

(so that I can roll in my chair from one side of the desk to the other in different tempos?)

Desks have increased in popularity in recent years after famous Hollywood composer Hans Zimmer revealed he used one during the process of composing the scores of INCEPTION (2010) and INTERSTELLAR (2014). Now Sitfire Carpentry is proud to bring you the next generation in desk technology, lovingly recorded into a custom bitmap by our finest MS Paint engineers. This desk has been carefully curated with the optimum balance of wood, paint and the rolly bit underneath that constantly bangs into your knees. Now for the first time ever, an inspiring and deeply comprehensive desk experience can truly be at your fingertips.

Desks have increased in popularity in recent years after famous Hollywood composer Hans Zimmer revealed he used one during the process of composing the scores of INCEPTION (2010) and INTERSTELLAR (2014). Now Sitfire Carpentry is proud to bring you the next generation in desk technology, lovingly recorded into a custom bitmap by our finest MS Paint engineers. This desk has been carefully curated with the optimum balance of wood, paint and the rolly bit underneath that constantly bangs into your knees.

Another gem!

But let me tell you: You guys need that desk because it lets you write professional music. And the fancier the desk is the better your music will be. I guarentee that.

Its like in Hermann Hesses, Narcissus and Goldmund. To find the hidden melodies, u need to break free from that desk. To go and sail the storms of destiny. U can see many composers and poets struggling to find something, and they wont. Bcs of the desk.

Top Bottom