What's new

Hello folks!

ai_alexy

Hello folks!

My name is Alex.

After stumbling across this forum multiple times while researching music plugins and seeking opinions, I feel like it's time to join.

I can best describe myself as a music hobbyist whose interest in trying to make music, as opposed to being a passive listener, was triggered by a spontaneous purchase (an iOS chord progression app). One thing has led to another and now I'm dabbling on desktop (Mixcraft) as well as on iOS (Cubasis, AUM, Nanostudio).

I have not partaken of any formal music training save for a couple of online music theory courses I managed to squeeze in over the past two years. I play no real instruments, though I do possess a 25 key midi keyboard-- so I can more easily capture melodies dancing in my head. All of my musical "exploits" have been confined inside the box, as they say.

Pleased to meet all of you and thank you for reading.

Hello Alex, nice to meet you!
My real name is also Alex 😂 and I also do not have any formal music education nor I play any instruments (though I like to fiddle with percussion and I discovered that you can even make a trash can sound melodic if you use your imagination). You're welcome here as this forum has got both experimented composers and studio producers as well as people who just like to learn how to make music.

Top Bottom