What's new

"Groundbreaking" synthesizers at Wide Blue Sound

The more I dig into Elysium, the more amazing it gets. This is one of the easiest and most intuitive instruments for moving beyond presets that I've ever encountered.

The more I dig into Elysium, the more amazing it gets. This is one of the easiest and most intuitive instruments for moving beyond presets that I've ever encountered.

Thanks Art — that's exactly what we focused on, so comments like this are music to our ears 🎵🎵

Do you have any plans for a dedicated controller for Elysium ? Something like slypad?
I think it would be a great idea.

Do you have any plans for a dedicated controller for Elysium ? Something like slypad?
I think it would be a great idea.

We'd love to, but Lemur has lost steam and we find that most people don't care to use it. We had a blast with Skypad, but for Elysium we decided it was best to add the best experimental Skypad features into the instrument itself. Elysium's mood-based sound generator, for example, came out of Skypad's R&D.

Also the dark side is that it takes a lot more work than it seems, which is probably why other companies don't do it, and we have new ideas that we're excited by that everyone can benefit from, not just tablet users.

That said, we fully support NKS and are adding more NKS features in an upcoming update (mainly switching FX and FX presets, which is proving to push NKS to the extent of its abilities). So if you want hands-on control, you still have a great option.

We'd love to, but Lemur has lost steam and we find that most people don't care to use it. We had a blast with Skypad, but for Elysium we decided it was best to add the best experimental Skypad features into the instrument itself. Elysium's mood-based sound generator, for example, came out of Skypad's R&D.

Also the dark side is that it takes a lot more work than it seems, which is probably why other companies don't do it, and we have new ideas that we're excited by that everyone can benefit from, not just tablet users.

That said, we fully support NKS and are adding more NKS features in an upcoming update (mainly switching FX and FX presets, which is proving to push NKS to the extent of its abilities). So if you want hands-on control, you still have a great option.

Yes. For me real time control its very important. Forgive my ignorance but in order to use the NKS inside the DAW, i need to have an NI keyboard?

Yes. For me real time control its very important. Forgive my ignorance but in order to use the NKS inside the DAW, i need to have an NI keyboard?

Yes, any Native Instruments keyboard or Maschine.

Top Bottom