What's new

Founding Member "soft launch" of Production Music Club from Media Music Mastery

tzilla

Todzilla
Hey all,

Some of your are familiar with my YouTube channel about TV library music. I'm doing a pre-launch to find interested composers that will help create the founding member community, and in exchange I'm offering to lock in the lowest price Production Music Club is going to be at. I am committed to customize the experience to make sure you are learning and having fun. If you have a few minutes to checkout the video and more info, it's here: https://www.mediamusicmastery.com/production-music-club

Last edited:
I took Todd up on this a couple weeks ago. I have learned tons of stuff so far by watching Todd work through his creative process and create tracks in real time. He has also done breakdowns of completed tracks to show what makes them work. The video lessons are entertaining and super informative. He has been posting weekly challenges to help us members hone our skills and develop new ones. It also gives us a chance to have our work critiqued by a working industry pro.

If you're at all interested in creating production music and making money with it, I highly recommend Todd's Music Production Club.

I took Todd up on this a couple weeks ago. I have learned tons of stuff so far by watching Todd work through his creative process and create tracks in real time. He has also done breakdowns of completed tracks to show what makes them work. The video lessons are entertaining and super informative. He has been posting weekly challenges to help us members hone our skills and develop new ones. It also gives us a chance to have our work critiqued by a working industry pro.

If you're at all interested in creating production music and making money with it, I highly recommend Todd's Music Production Club.
I SO appreciate this, @ArtTurnerMusic! You guys have been great. It's really cool to see genuine learning taking place, and to see my crew jumping in doing The Thing!!

What are the subscription length details? I saw the price but I'm wondering if that requires a 1 year commitment or...? Thanks in advance

Is there a sample video to watch before signing up? I ask because while I thought your AROOF video was one of the best I've seen, some of your other YouTube videos can waffle on a bit and have a number of unrelated tangents within them (I mean that as constructive criticism btw) - so just curious on the style of this club.

Yes this course is the best source of Inspiration and knowledge I have found to date! I have written more tunes in the last week than I have written in the last month, great teaching style and just plain teaches you what you need to know in layman’s terms!

I’m in !
So after a week, I can confirm this course is a great value.
Really enjoy the way Todd teaches, his sense of humour, his capacity to focus on the essential (I have lot of online courses and many of them could cut large part of their speach).
´Keep it simple’ is a major principle in music composition : that is what Todd does perfectly in this course.
And that works !

Last edited:
Just signed up! In truth I already have way to many courses to get through, but the practical nature of this course really appeals. I am guilty of learning lots and doing little, so I am looking forward to this helping me create more.

I am also looking to get confident in creating music in lots of different styles, which I know Todd is very capable of doing.

Just signed up! In truth I already have way to many courses to get through, but the practical nature of this course really appeals. I am guilty of learning lots and doing little, so I am looking forward to this helping me create more.

I am also looking to get confident in creating music in lots of different styles, which I know Todd is very capable of doing.
Great to have you, man! Yeah, we'll get get you doing The Thing! It's the Doing!

So after a week, I can confirm this course is a great value.
Really enjoy the way Todd teaches, his sense of humour, his capacity to focus on the essential (I have lot of online courses and many of them could cut large part of their speach).
´Keep it simple’ is a major principle in music composition : that is what Todd does perfectly in this course.
And that works !
Man, I appreciate it!!! Yup, cut the fat! Do what works! Minimum fuss, Maximum Musicality!

Yes this course is the best source of Inspiration and knowledge I have found to date! I have written more tunes in the last week than I have written in the last month, great teaching style and just plain teaches you what you need to know in layman’s terms!
So great to read this, Thanks my Dude!

Is there a sample video to watch before signing up? I ask because while I thought your AROOF video was one of the best I've seen, some of your other YouTube videos can waffle on a bit and have a number of unrelated tangents within them (I mean that as constructive criticism btw) - so just curious on the style of this club.
Ayyyyy ALNM, so the course videos in the DAW are along the lines of the Minimal Mystery tutorial on YouTube, but I like to say the heart of the experience is the community and the Weekly Composing Challenges, where we all go through a lesson based on one of the course videos, then I and the members give feedback. The results have been really cool, and I'd say it's been very practical and some true learning and improvement has taken place in just the first couple of weeks.
No high pressure sales here, 30 day money back guarantee if you wanna jump in. :)

A question and possible criticism:

Regarding the current offer of a locked-in price: Does that only apply if one maintains an unbroken membership, or will it be possible to take breaks and return at that intro price?

As for the criticism: The landing page feels way over-padded, and reminiscent of those pages that need to over-sell and over-compensate. Given that your general ’shtick’ is efficiency and drilling down to essentials, it seems really out of place. It’s clear for any of us that have watched your channel that a course like this would be a no-brainer, and initial testimonies clearly reflect that. Topping that off with a 30-day money-back guarantee just seals the deal. I’m guessing it’ll practically sell itself.

Anyway. Take that with a grain of salt. I’m no internet marketer, just sharing thoughts as a potential future customer :2thumbs:

Edit: To clarify, regarding the question: I wouldn't expect it to be the case. Just thought it worth querying.

Last edited:
Hey Todd. I'm interested, but I'd have liked a 2 min video overview of what we'd be getting along with some examples of content. You probably explain what MMM is perfectly in the intro video, but I don't really have an hour to sit through it to find out!

Edit: I'm now 20 minutes into your intro vid - why do I feel like I've got a contact high?! :laugh:

A question and possible criticism:

Regarding the current offer of a locked-in price: Does that only apply if one maintains an unbroken membership, or will it be possible to take breaks and return at that intro price?

As for the criticism: The landing page feels way over-padded, and reminiscent of those pages that need to over-sell and over-compensate. Given that your general ’shtick’ is efficiency and drilling down to essentials, it seems really out of place. It’s clear for any of us that have watched your channel that a course like this would be a no-brainer, and initial testimonies clearly reflect that. Topping that off with a 30-day money-back guarantee just seals the deal. I’m guessing it’ll practically sell itself.

Anyway. Take that with a grain of salt. I’m no internet marketer, just sharing thoughts as a potential future customer :2thumbs:
I felt the same @el-bo the landing page is too much of a old school "high sell" style one pager for me. Normally these types of page are a warning sign to me and worked against me signing up. I signed up because I like Todd and his videos, he is a pro in lots of genres and cane really help me progress. If I didn't know all that the landing page probably would have put me off to be honest (I have the same issue with the Cinematic Composing course by Marc Jovani as he has the same style page).

Evenant probably do it the best, no big sell, but a clear idea of the courses you get access to and the content in those courses.

Top Bottom