What's new

Forte Composer Academy Black Fri-MAY Sale

BenBotkin

Welp, it's time for by bi-annual sitewide sale. This Black Fri-May Sale (Fri-May... cute, huh?) offers everything in my store at basically Black Friday prices. But it's for the ENTIRE month of May this time. This is also my version of a big summer sale, so don't count on prices this low again until probably November.

I have a range of courses designed to cover a number of different topics and serve different skill levels. Are you more advanced but want to level up the realism/expression of your music? Check out one of the courses in my more advanced Composer Blueprints series, Bringing Virtual Orchestra Music to Life Vol 1: Expression, Dynamics and Performance, or Sample Library and Articulation Wizardry (Bringing Virtual Orchestra Music to Life Vol 2). If you are interested in both, you can nab the Advanced Virtual Orchestra Realism Bundle (made up of Bringing Virtual Instruments to Life Vols 1 + 2) and save even more.

More at the beginner-to-intermediate end of the skill spectrum? Try out one of my Composer Roadmaps Courses. Film Scoring for Beginners is a popular choice for those interested in the cinematic. How to Compose with MIDI and Virtual Instruments covers all the basics of gear, VST control, and composing a piece from beginning to end. If you want this content in smaller chunks, check out the (red) Volumes 1-3, which are taken from this the individual modules of this course and therefor focus on only part of the instruction. Interested in the entire Composer Roadmaps line? Pick up the Media Composer Bundle, which also comes with the first two MIDI Study Packs.

MIDI STUDY PACKS: The idea behind the MIDI study pack is to create a single in-depth orchestration/composition lesson based on the MIDI files (and audio files and study guide, etc) of a particular piece of mine. Individual packs can be nabbed at at $14 (reg $27), or if you want to grab a handful at once, picking up either the Alpha Bundle (Packs 1-7) or Beta Bundle (Packs 8-14) is a great deal at $77 each (reg $127). In that scenario each pack is only $11.

Enjoy the sale!

Ben

I'm seeing this styling on linked text. Chrome, Windows.

1714689615768.png
Huh, I'll look into it. Thanks for the heads up! My course platform is always updating design features and sometimes the old formatting appears wonky after an update.

COMPLETE YOUR BUNDLE

Also, if you own one or more of the products included in any of my bundle products (this includes Advanced Virtual Orchestra Realism, which is technically a bundle of Bringing Virtual Orchestra Music to life VOL 1 and 2), send me a message to get a special upgrade price to the bundle product. My site checkout/cart is a little primitive, so I have to do this manually.

(exception: the special $2 midi study pack deals I've held in the past to not qualify for the bundle discount)

Top Bottom