What's new

FOLDS - A stunning new Vocal Instrument...

Void & Vista

Cutting-Edge Kontakt Instrument Designers
Void & Vista - FOLDS - Main Page.png
Void & Vista presents:
FOLDS - An intimate yet expansive new instrument, based upon the human voice, and our award-winning sound design engine.

Available now:

*20% OFF introductory sale ends 8th May.

**All sounds in this trailer were made with FOLDS.

FOLDS is a stunning new virtual instrument plug-in for Native Instruments free Kontakt Player and NKS devices.
Compatible with all major DAWs (Ableton Live, Logic and Garage Band, ProTools, Cubase, Bitwig and more).
AU / AAX / VST

Bring your music to life with expressive, characterful and unique sampling.
Sculpt and customise with powerful sound design features and an inspiring interface.

“…unique and complex, yet subtle and characterful. It’ll make you sound like a genius.”
-David Arnold
Bjork, Sherlock, James Bond, Independence Day, Godzilla...
(ASCAP, BAFTA, Emmy, Grammy Award-Winning composer)

“Innovative, fresh and experimental. This is my new secret sauce.”
-Nainita Desai
(Emmy Award-Winning composer)

--

Tech Specs:
-Over 300 presets
-4.5GB of Samples
-32 Sound Sources
-Layered sound design engine
-Intuitive interactive UI with over 150 controls
-2 Morph Layers, each with a dedicated Multi-Mode Filter
-Special Ensemble feature for blending additional voices
-Expressive Dynamics
-2 LFOs & 6 Envelopes
-A customisable Lofi effect
-3-stage parallel Multi-FX, with presets
-Convolution processor with user impulse response import
-Dedicated Send FX
-Custom MIDI mapping page
-Easy to download & install via Native Access 2

--
Testimonials from BAFTA, Emmy and Grammy-Winning Artists, Producers and Composers:

“…unique and complex, yet subtle and characterful. It’ll make you sound like a genius.”
-David Arnold
Bjork, Sherlock, James Bond
(ASCAP, BAFTA, Emmy, Grammy Award-Winning composer )

“Innovative, fresh and experimental. This is my new secret sauce.”
-Nainita Desai
(Emmy Award-Winning composer)

“Amazing, a level beyond what other people are doing.”
-Rik Simpson
(Multi Grammy Award-Winning producer)

“An amazing piece of software. Very different to anything else.”
-Max Cooper
Mesh / Phases

“This is brilliant. Came along and completely changed everything. Where has this been for the last twenty years!?”
-Ty Unwin
NOVA

“Well beyond the standard. Nothing out there has really come close to this.”
-Toby Pitman
AIR Studios

“Truly inspiring! Intimate, rhythmical and overwhelmingly huge. A real step forward in design.”
-Marc Canham
(ASCAP Award-Wining composer)

“Another essential tool from V&V for sound design and composition”
-Dom Howard
(Production Music Award-Winning producer)

Follow us on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/voidandvista/

Last edited:
Loved listening to Simeon demonstrating this program….I immediately went to the site to purchase….then I saw the price, and I put my credit card away…Still a great program !

132.00 bucks with discount is high?
When I went to the void and vista website it showed $165…..for a new to me company with a product that I never heard of for $165, yes…it’s high !
I’m not saying that it’s a bad program…I’m saying it’s priced higher than I expected…. I don’t think that I’m alone in my thinking 🤔

Where did you see a discount ?

Ok….. I missed the 20% off 😉

Last edited:
I find the price very reasonable for the amount of content and quality you get. I'm very happy with my purchase. But I understand finances are subjective. So I understand some people may find it expensive. In any case, to me is a fantastic sound library with some amazing standouts for my personal taste!.
Thanks very much!

Thanks for all your support and the kind words, everyone.
It was a costly endeavour to make it a great instrument, and we didn't want to sacrifice on quality.

There is a 20% sale that ends on May 8th.
Note that there is a special discount for owners of STRANDS, our previous release. An email was sent to STRANDS owners.

There is also a discount when you buy them together as a Bundle.

We look forward continuing making great instruments for you all for years to come. :)

Thanks!
VOID & VISTA

Last edited:
Congratulations, guys

:emoji_call_me:

Very much in line with what I like.

I will buy it; it will be great to use it alongside my own and other libraries, it will become an excellent tool for Vocal Sound Design.
Thank you very much!

Note that we sent out an email with a special discount on FOLDS to those who already own STRANDS and are signed up to our mailing list (If you’re not subscribed to our mailing list, there is no way for us to tell you).

Also there is a Bundle discount if you buy both STRANDS and FOLDS together. Check the Bundles page on our website.
Cheers,
VOID & VISTA

Last edited:
Thanks for all your support and the kind words, everyone.
It was a costly endeavour to make it a great instrument, and we didn't want to sacrifice on quality.

There is a 20% sale that ends on May 8th.
Note that there is a special discount for owners of STRANDS, our previous release. An email was sent to STRANDS owners.

There is also a discount when you buy them together as a Bundle.

We look forward continuing making great instruments for you all for years to come. :)

Thanks!
VOID & VISTA
Any chance someone who picked up Folds already can complete their bundle at this point? Thanks

I picked up Folds several days ago and have been impressed so far, though I've barely scratched the surface. Lots to like here.
Thanks for the kind words and really glad you’re enjoying it. Means a lot!

The demos sound really great and original! I missed the sale by one day (as usual), but I guess it was good for my wallet.

Top Bottom